1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Make Impact Great: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Chris, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Theirs loads on tap for Impact tonight, sorry I didn't post it sooner or yesterday, but alot of you don't watch Impact the day of usually a few days after so I waiting to see if anyone would be interested in watching in live. Anyways Patron vs Impact is going to be a hell of a Match, if they can capture the intensity of them fighting backstage they'll get the job done. Don't forget the Knockouts Tourney to determine the new Champion starts tonight, and I kinda bummed about it considering Taya isn't involved. Taya vs Rosemary final would of been perfect to do, with Taya winning, but we'll have to wait to see that in the future. I'm happy to see we have two X-Division Matches on tap as well, I personally like Ishimori from his work with Noah and I hope he gets more opportunities to show how good he can be with the upper talent in the division. Texano vs Storm might be a good watch as well, wished it was a Street Fight because these two like to brawl and beat on their opponents, but both are true professionals they'll give us a Match we'll be talking about I hope.​

Smarkslayer likes this.
  2. Kairi HoHo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's another Thursday and I'm here to tell everyone what's to come for Impact this week. I guess the big Main Event is going to be Moose/Storm vs Lambert/Lashley. I'm actually excited even though Lambert probably isn't going to be in the Ring like that, don't know what his "Wrestling experience" is over the years, but he deserves a good beating and I think the fans are going to love it when it happens. I don't see Storm and Lashley winning the odds are not in their favor if the rest of the American Top Team show up. Time to step up Sydal: EC3 considers Matt Sydal beneath him as a talent, and he doesn't think Sydal has the killer instinct to be successful in their business. Sydal has the chance to change that perception people not just EC3 have on him over the years.

The Second Three Way to determine who gets to the finals to see who is the next Knockouts Champion is tonight as well. I'm interested to see whether it might be Allie or Rosemary, we might get an upset tonight with Allie maybe facing Laurel Van Ness next week to see who is the new champ. Lastly Ishimori got mugged by Lee and his Cult and this week he gets one of the Cult members inside the ring. Caleb might be a stain in the mat after what Ishimori does to him this week.​

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

I'm really hoping Laurel wins the Knockouts Title and takes her first photo op looking exactly like this. :lmao

4. Del Rio's bear

Del Rio's bear Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    should the thread still be called make impact great again....when it's officially a Canadian company now?

Chris likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

You'd have to ask Anthem as they're the ones who had the Make Impact Great campaign when they took over.

TBH since Impact isn't great yet, I don't think they've fulfilled their promise as of this moment. We'll see.

6. Del Rio's bear

Del Rio's bear Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    What's your opinion on Don Callis and Scott D'Amore taking over as Executive VP's?

7. Kairi HoHo

Outside of the Lambert/Lashley vs Moose/Storm Match that I thought was going to be better even with Lashley working the whole Match like I thought, it might be time to break away from this feud now. Ishimori keeps impressing me as a talent, you guys gotta check out his Noah work, he just seems primed to win the X-Division title. Truthfully the Cult of Lee is not working at all, and it's doing nothing for any of the guys rolling with Lee. I think the oVe/LAX/TDT confrontation came off damn awesome in my opinion. Sami is a perfect mouth piece yelling or not to get this team over a heel team now, rather than a face that wasn't working for them. Did Konnan hit a fan by accident with the Kendo Stick he tried to hit towards Sami? I swear when he let go of it it went into the Crowd, why did he do that with the risk that it could hit someone and you guys would of been deep shit. If I would of been hit, yeah someone is getting me loads of merch asap lol.

The Knockouts Three Way came off pretty well and I wasn't shocked Rosemary won the Match. Even in a loss Allie came off like a strong contender in her right to win the title one day. So it's Laurel Van Ness vs Rosemary next week, is it possible we get the return of Taya to screw over Rosemary? The Grand Championship Match once again fails to have any flow to it for me, they just need to strap the Judging per rounds then, rather than just have the Judging at the end. I would say their was a solid Main Event with Petey/Impact vs Drake/Adonis. Sometimes you put money in the Register and sometimes you get a receipt lol. I don't know what they might do with these three guys feuding three way I guess, but Drake should retain the title I bet.

I personally like D'Amore, he's had a eye for good talent always and I don't know enough about the other guy to make a judgement on him.

8. Kairi HoHo

[​IMG]

Tomorrow it's going down hard on Impact Wrestling. We are going to a crown a new Knockouts Champion and it will either be Rosemary or Laurel Van Ness. I just have a feeling Taya is going to return and screw her over, because it's too obvious right now to make her Champion, and if you give the Title to Laurel it's a lose lose. Van Ness is a average Wrestler and she's a Comedy Wrestler so it's hard to take her seriously as a talent in the division right now.

Another Match I'm looking forward to is the Six Man Tag Team Main Event. Patron is going to need to work with Petey Williams and Johnny Impact two guys he doesn't like, to get a piece of Drake especially. I wonder who will be the mystery partner for Drake and Adonis?

The oVe/LAX Sitdown is going to be chaos those two don't like to handle things with their mouths or minds, rather their fists and it's going to break loose within a minute or two bet on it. Moose and Storm is calling on ATT what else is new they are going to get mugged, they better bring backup.​