1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Make Impact Great: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Chris, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Lashley earned my respect in his World Title run. IDK his backstage character but he definitely improved in mic and on mic.

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Is Josh Matthews supposed to be doing the color now?

3. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Leaps and bounds. Should be the guy they’re building around

4. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Fulfill your destiny!

Yeah Lashley even at the age of 38 has improved greatly and he had one the best title runs as champion in recent memory. I find it funny ATT and Lashley are coming back next week, I thought for sure he was leaving for break for MMA. That was the storyline of him deciding to continuing Wrestling or leave it hmm

5. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Jessie Godderz left as well. Not a big deal.

6. Kairi HoHo

Bram too I heard? Bram had alot of potential dug when he was alone being the top bad ass/hardcore guy taking on Abyss in a Monster's Ball of all Matches. I even thought he was going to join Decay after he fell in love somewhat with Rosemary and he didn't want to be with her, and then he disappeared for months. He comes back with the DCC with Storm so yeah they way misused Bram during his time there.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    fuck that woman beater.

8. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Alisha Edwards, Swoggle (f.k.a. Hornswoggle), The Veterans of War (Mayweather & Wilcox) and Mahabali Shera is released.

I liked Veterans of War but others are good to go.

9. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    Love Cage. He's awesome in ring.

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  11. Kairi HoHo

[​IMG]

Man I so looking forward to not only Drake vs Williams for the Impact World Title, but LAX vs oVe with Homicide leading them has me so hype. At BFG their Match together might of been my favorite of the show, and I have the feeling were going to be talking about their battle tonight as well. Gail Kim's addressing Impact and her future wonder if she's going to retire straight up tonight or she's going to hold onto it till January. If they want to have Taya make a statement for her claim for it, tonight would be perfect for her to show up and drop Gail and raise up the Knockouts Title in the air showing she's the past, I'm the future.​

Smarkslayer likes this.
  12. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    I hope they eventually do away with the Impact Grand Championship. They've never been able to make me care about their mid level titles and the roster truly isn't deep enough to warrant one right now. Despite the fact he's defending it this week, I just feel like the belt is holding EC3 back at this point and there's no logical reason anyone on the roster should really desire the belt.

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  14. Kairi HoHo

Yeah this Impact was really good from start to finish and it's been hard to say that for me in quite awhile. Moose/Lashley is starting to get over and I like how Storm is now in the fold with all this. If theirs one legit tough guy in Wrestling it's James Storm. So I expect maybe next week Moose/Storm vs Lashley/King Mo.

oVe vs Lax was also a good bout and I wonder how far they'll be able to take these feud with these two teams. Let's be honest Impact's Tag Team Division is bare like my love life so I don't want this to end, but the same thing it will need to end eventually.

They really don't know what to do with EC3 at this point, don't think EC3 using the ropes to beat Bahh really did anything for him as a heel it felt kinda stupid and the whole Grand Championship Division has lost it's luster a long time ago and should be scrapped with the Judging and all.

Gail giving up the Knockouts title is emotional to watch for me being a fan. Impact will always be her home, it's the place that treated her like a star unlike WWE. It's just sad that now the Division is weaker, and with Taya not coming back till January they have major problems in that division as well.

Drake vs Williams was a good Main Event and the Crowd was invested in the Match which is always a great thing to see when a title is on the line. I don't know if this feud is a one week thing, but since Action and Patron are wanting to rip each other to shreds and not worrying about a title shot, Petey title shot might not the last one he gets.

Now one thing I saw tonight that made me really anger and it involved something involving the X-Division Tag Team Match. Not it's not the Match the Match was fine, but why is Garza JR Wrestling right now? Dude is legit hurt and you could see that he was legit hurt and it wasn't a shoot I saw it that he was injured before the BFG PPV and he shouldn't of been that Match as well. Why are you letting a young talent wrestle with the chance he could really hurt himself and hurt his career going forward. I hope that is the last we see of Garza JR in these tapings so he can get healthy.