1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Make Impact Great: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'TNA Impact Wrestling' started by Chris, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    I wholeheartedly agree. I would have tried to keep Bennett, Maria and Galloway. I heard Galloway was given a last minute deal that was substantial, but Galloway had already decided to leave. I don't know if any deal was offered to Bennett and Maria or if they had, if it was a good deal, but Maria alone was worth holding on to. She was a focal point of the Knockouts division from what little I saw recently.

2. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Car Sales
    Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
    Man I didn't really care for Maria(btw the most overrated female talent with a very unfortunate face imo) or Bennett much at all.

Agree on Drew though.

3. BLOOD GANG

BLOOD GANG On My Day One ISH!

Dec 3, 2010
    Male
    Hell's Club
  4. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Male
    Apparently at the recent impact, josh Matthews ave Jeremy borash spent the whole show yelling at each other. Wtf?!

5. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Car Sales
    Killeen/Ft Hood, Texas
    Dude that chin just ruins everything. Too much Greek in her imo.

6. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    [​IMG]
    Lashley and American Top Team Are Coming To IMPACT
    [​IMG]
    Dezmond Xavier vs. Andrew Everett This Thursday on IMPACT
    [​IMG]
    Collision Course: Rosemary vs. Taya Valkyrie
    For those of you who do plan to watch this you can comment during or sometime after.

I believe GWN uploads Impact a week after air date. So I'll probably see this then.

7. Spacy

Spacy McGrady

Jan 26, 2012
    Male
    Texas
    Yeah I'll be watching it on GWN. The bit they did with Moose and ATT on the last Impact I watched was extremely corny to be honest. I'm not gonna miss Lashley if/when he finally actually leaves Impact.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  8. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    Which is probably soon TBH. Have you noticed if it's exactly one week for Impact?

9. Spacy

Spacy McGrady

Jan 26, 2012
    Male
    Texas
    I can't say for sure but it has to be something like that. When I watched the most recently uploaded Impact I assumed it had just happened, didn't notice it was from a little ways back until later on.

10. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    I'll have to keep an eye out for it. It sucks being a week behind, but I guess it's better than not seeing it at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

11. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    [​IMG]
    Did these guys seriously slap an Impact plate over GFW or is this just for the graphic?

It's hilarious either way, I hope it was worth it. [​IMG]

:Shaqlol:

Spacy likes this.
  12. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo His Royal Badness

Feb 23, 2015
    Male
    Elkton, Maryland
    Yeah the situation involving the name with GFW/Impact is so confusing it could give you a headache. As for my thoughts on tonight's show hmm the ATT segment was the strongest thing segment wise on the show, and Taya vs Rosemary was the strongest match on the show which made it average for me tonight. We had two matches shown with GFW/Impact talent outside of the company whether it was the Fatal Five Way or the GFW Tag Title Match, I like how the company is branding themselves out there more especially Japan a market they don't really do shows for all that much.

I'm still wondering what the hell are they doing with the X-Division are they going to push a top or face? Xavier won the Super X Cup and he deserves an automatic shot, but where was Dutt and Petey this week to help Xavier with Trevor Lee's antics? Also I really did a good chuckle seeing Drake acting like Flair in his Underwear after Action stripped him down. Taya vs Rosemary are two of the best Women Wrestlers in the business today and I thought tonight was a teaser from what's to come for them going forward. Their will be blood..oh yes there will be blood.

13. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    I know Dutt and Lee have been killing it since Slamm15, but I have to think Xavier is being setup to run with it after that performance in the Super X Cup. He could not come in to play.

I believe Impact is trying to build their intentional audience more than their domestic one since they do really well overseas and we'll see about Canada after BFG. They do need to do more shows outside th US to justify it, though.

I can't wait to catch Taya and Impact after seeing them kill it in Lucha. Too bad they ran their last episode.

14. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo His Royal Badness

Feb 23, 2015
    Male
    Elkton, Maryland
    Yeah I heard the BFW Tickets are sold out and you can only get Tickets for their 5 nights of taping so if that is true I'm happy to hear their were legit fans in Canada who want to see the talent in the company. Yeah Taya is great in LU, and she's come off strong like a champ even without a belt around her waist. The sooner the better they need to put the title on her and let her roll with it.

15. Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jun 28, 2010
    Male
    Bo$$ton
    emma
    ironsheik
    fourhorseman
    brocklesnar2
    knees2faces
    zackryder2
    They sold at 28000 seats? :WOW

I'm glad their fortune is turning around.

Between Sienna, Rosemary and Taya they got three monsters who should all be champ at any given time. It'll be interested time in the Knockouts division.