Low-Ki/Senshi/Kaval to SD!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

ECW is almost down under. Dont know what that means for Bryan but i dont think they wwant to build stars on it. I love this idea. With Rey's health, Kaval might even go over

LKP

Why doesn't danielson go to raw and take out all the faces with a chicken wing lol.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
programmed as someone from Mysterio's past in Mexico

Thought this was a TNA storyline for a second. Hopefully this plays out better than Burke/Suicide did. Not really sold on him debuting under a mask though.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As long as they don't have Rey wear the half mask where it's easy to come off, and then right after the feud is over, go back to the full mask.

Axis

I think someone from the writing team saw how TNA introduced Desmond Wolfe with a huge feud right out of the gate, and now they want to do the same with Kaval.
Like the report said, this idea has been a round for a while now.

Anyway, I have two minor problems with this. First, as others have mentioned, the mask. Especially for heels, history has shown that it is just more difficult for wrestlers to get over in the United States when they have a mask/face paint. Second, is the very fact that he's a heel. I feel like his greatest obvious asset is his kicks. He obviously has a lot more to offer, but the first thing to notice is his crazy kicks. Stiff strikes always receive a good reaction, and if he just got in there and murdered people, he'd get over as a face pretty quickly. I'm not sure if it will have the same effect if he wants people to boo him.

All that said, Low Ki is awesome and can probably do anything.

The Rated R CMStar

He could use his kicks as the weapon so to speak he uses to take out Rey Mysterio in the initial attack. That way, people would boo them anytime he uses them in a match.

The Rated R CMStar

I read a report that said he was going to work through the injury until Wrestlemania, as he wants to work the event, considering he's always injured and loses the big paycheck.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
And all of that pay check is going to go towards his surgery and to fixing the extra damage he's going to take. Smart move there.

Beer Money Army

so from Mysterio past, Would it be his Drug dealer after Mysterio owed all that money to Senshi from all thoses steroids. :shifty:.

Senshi catchphrase "Every Dog Has it Day!" :sofa: