Low-Ki/Senshi/Kaval to SD!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

"Low Ki (a.k.a. "Kaval") is expected to debut soon on SmackDown and begin a feud with Rey Mysterio. He will debut under a mask and programmed as someone from Mysterio's past in Mexico. Officials first discussed the idea early last year, but plans were thwarted when the former TNA X Division champion suffered a serious leg injury."
(source: PWInsider.com)

That sounds like a badass storyline.

Great One

Writers are stealing IWF ideas. I had this same idea long ago, tt.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I love this, not only does it give Mysterio something competitive to do but it also introduces Low Ki with a huge storyline right out of the gate. Kudos to the writing team if this goes through.

LKP

Now that feud should be fucking awesome. Match wise mind you not promos wise.

noumenon

Sounds cool actually. Matches should be great, and Low Ki is probably more than capable of making up for anything Mysterio can't do because of the knee.
I figured this, with ECW dissolving I think we've seen the last of the ECW debuts for superstars.

LKP

After watching trent beretta and caylon croft on ecw i think we got a dam good tag team from ecw.

noumenon

I haven't seen them yet, I heard something about them having a cool finisher though.

chessarmy

I think someone from the writing team saw how TNA introduced Desmond Wolfe with a huge feud right out of the gate, and now they want to do the same with Kaval. Very very smart decision, the guy is so talented, it would be useless to build him up slowly like every other new guy. I love the idea of starting a Kaval/Rey feud right out of the gate, its something new and different. Sometimes, its fine to skip the slow build for new superstar, especially when a Desmond Wolfe like debut hasn't occured in a looong time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The mask is such an awful, awful idea. He will have 100x harder a time getting over in a mask.

Great One

He would most likely obviously remove it later. Just continue to wear it for heat and hopefully while he destroys Rey (retires him if lucky).

noumenon

Yeah, I'm not completely sold on the mask idea... I think it could be done just as well without. Just so long as it doesn't stay on for too long I suppose.

noumenon

Hey look we've got a spare Kane mask laying around...here ya go buddy.

Qwake

I had this exact idea with Evan Bourne not long ago, instead theyre ruining Low Ki and throwing him under the mask. It should still be good but I'd rather have Bourne there doing something and have Low Ki on ECW without a mask. I guess Low Ki could put Rey out for his surgery and that way WWE would still have a masked guy around while Rey was out, that could be how Ki gets over. I would be all for this sometime with Rey not having a rey-ped knee.