Lots of suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ashton

Reaction score
I'll probably have a lot more once my stay here increases... but first things first...

You guys are so unorganized. Seriously. Your main forum consists of
-Intro
-Wrestling Section
-Some kind of recreation zone I don't get
-Non-wrestling Section
-Fantasy Wrestling
-GFX and Media Section
-Garbage Section

Imo, you need to group all of the wrestling stuff. Get it all together. Put the recreation zone right before the garbage section. Put fantasy wrestling with all the other wrestling stuff. and get the GFX zone more up top if you ever want it to be successful.

And speaking of the GFX league. What are the rules? What do you win? You guys need to state that, or what am I fighting for?

Just a couple to throw out at ya.

SnackZ

Reaction score
This site is more geared towards the wrestling/entertainment aspect of a forum rather than the GFX aspect. I'm currently trying to build up the GFX League section and your help would be greatly appreciated. I can get belts made. GFX rules are posted in the GFX Section. The guys here are more for the fun/creative side of GFX but I want to get them into the competitive side of it so any suggestions would be appreciated.

The fact that you actually run a successful GFX site means a lot in my eyes and I hope Chuck, This Guy and MonkeyStyle get together with you to look at the things you're saying to at least get things up and running for the GFX section.

Ashton

Reaction score
Where can I find a list of people in charge? I have no idea who's running the show, lol.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Who the hell do you think you are? The forum reviewer? I like everything the way it is now.

I happen to like the garbage section.

The only thing I agree with is the dead GFX section. These guys need to Rell Mr. Wrestling Station and give it to SNACKZ already. Then he can do whatever.

But don't get me wrong, its always nice to have some criticism.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why do things have to be re-organized again? Everything is easy to find where it is.

seX-Power

I'm pretty sure the success of the GFX section is not impacted by the fact you have to scroll down half a page. But then again, you seem like you know exactly what you're talking about so who am I to doubt you? :rolleyes:

OWeapon

Reaction score
Where in the hell did you come from? It's not like it's hard to find anything in this forum. It's fine the way it is.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If the point of this is for people to care more about the GFX section, than I don't see why it has to happen. This is a wrestling forum, not a GFX forum.

C4

Everything is fine the way it is.

The GFX League doesn't need any more attention, we just don't have enough active GFX'rs on the forum, is that too hard to accept? We've been screaming over the fact that the GFX forum has turned dead over the months but can we really help the situation and make it any better? I don't think so...

If you've got ideas then pitch them right in but having the GFX forum on top of all other forums won't make the situation any better.

Who the hell do you think you are? The forum reviewer? I like everything the way it is now.

When was the last time you ever viewed the GFX section?
The only thing I agree with is the dead GFX section. These guys need to Rell Mr. Wrestling Station and give it to SNACKZ already. Then he can do whatever.

How is SNACKZ going to make the section any better? :confused:

Ashton

Reaction score
Fellas, fellas, you have me all wrong.

My main point was that as I would scroll down, I would see wrestling, something else, then wrestling again, then something else, and some more wrestling. It just seemed unorganized is all. But if you're all comfortable with it, then obviously its just me. Keep it as is.

And I didn't mean move the GFX section to the top. Not at all, I know that's not the focus of this forum. My suggestion was to move the GFX War Zone or whatever to the top of its section. As if you want it to be successful, it needs to stand out. Not be in the middle of everything. But by all means, leave the section at the bottom.

Thats all.

I view the gfx section quite often.

He shows more dedication to the section. Wrestling Station needs to get the Rell treatment. I'm sure SNACKZ and friend could do better for the section.

The request section, and the showroom have some activity. But that activity is shit compared to when I first joined. Things could be better.

One good mod can do a lot for a section. Ask This Guy, Xtremebadass, and CMS.

I'm aware CMS isn't on the staff anymore, but you get my point.

MikeRaw

If you see wrestling, followed by non wrestling, then wrestlign again, get your eyes checked.
Wrestling is at the top, all in the same section (you know, the one that says "Pro Wrestling and MMA")
Then it's the Recreation Zone, which is for betting.
After that, it's the non-wrestling chat such as mucic, games, tv, etc
Then BTB, which is totally seperate.
And then, the spam zone (HIAT, Street Fight)

I don't see how that's unorganized. It clearly has all the wrestling stuff together at the top, followed by the other stuff grouped together as you scroll down.
Works for me.

Oh, and as for who runs this place... Anyone in red is an admin, italic red is a supermod, and green is a mod. PM one of the admins if you need them.