Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
Wiz Khalifa has praised woman of the moment, Nicki Minaj, exclusively telling MTV.co.uk that he thinks she is “awesome.”

The Black & Yellow hitmaker, who performed tracks from his new album Rolling Papers at London’s Shepherds Bush Empire last night, revealed that he has upmost respect for Young Money’s first lady.

When asked his opinion on Minaj, Wiz confessed: “She’s awesome. She’s a hard worker, she makes really good music and she’s really diverse which is important – not only in hip-hop but just in music in general.”

The 23-year old continued: “You gotta be able to switch it up and you gotta be able to still be you and that’s what she’s able to do. I really respect that about her.”
After confessing that he would “absolutely” want to hit the studio with Nicki, we just had to ask Khalifa what music he can see himself and Minaj making, to which he replied: “Whatever we feel like that day. I like to be open when it comes to music.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Earlier this year, Rolling Stone dubbed Nicki Minaj the “New Queen of Hip-Hop.” The “Super Bass” rapper speaks to Funkmaster Flex for MTV2’s “Funk Flex Full Throttle” about being bestowed with the crown from the long-running music magazine.
“It was very, very amazing to me,” shared a humbled Nicki, who didn’t know in advance. “I was so excited ’cause they’re really respected, and then when I went on all the TV shows, they kept on saying, ‘She’s been dubbed the New Queen of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone magazine,’ so I was like, that happened at the perfect time.”
While flattered by the honor, she doesn’t feel entitled. “I’m honored because I obviously have been working hard to get to this place,” she continued. “Whether or not I’m the queen of anything, everybody’s gonna have their own opinion and I don’t do this thinking I’m the queen of this, I’m the queen of that. I just feel like I’m working hard and I just want people to recognize that.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Fans of multi-platinum selling Rap crew Young Money will be pleased to know that they will be making their way to this year’s BET Awards in a larger than life fashion.
Find out how below…​

Joining Alicia Keys and Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Drake will perform at the event which airs live on June 26th 8pm EST. Set to perform material from upcoming album Tha Carter IV, Wayne is nominated for five awards whilst protegee Drake has received four nominations.
Are you looking forward to this year’s BET Awards?​

Reaction score
Re: Official Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread

Tonight there will be some awesome friendlies, the best ones are Germany vs Brazil and Spain vs Italy.

Im not sure about the Italian team, but I think their attacking pace is slow these days compared to what I know about the Italian team. Spain I think is going to win this match.

As for the Germany vs Brazil match, hmm the history is on Brazil's side, but I think Germany is going to pull out the upset. Ozil.. KILL THEM!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Brazil blows these days. I expect Germany to win.
Italy improved a lot since the world cup, but Prandelli is still experimenting, so dunno, Spain is strong as usual.

Reaction score

As expected, Brazil is in bad form lately, this loss might be the last nail in the coffin for the Brazilian coach.
Italy actually surprised me with the win, i was expecting a win for Spain or a draw at most.
Germany actually played well but Ozil's absence was felt as they needed a true playmaker in the midfield. However, Klose was a good substitute and made the Brazilian defenders work more.
After seeing Nimar's performance, i seriously cant see that he actually values at 45,000,000. His performance is not worth that money. Maybe 15,000,000 tops imo.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Both Neymar and Ganso are insanely overrated. They are great in Brazil because Brazilian defenses suck. None of them is worthy more than 20 mil.
Anyways Spain sucked yesterday but it wasn't their best team so...

Reaction score

Thats true, I have no idea why would Internacionale sign brazilian defenders?! Yesterday I saw some ass woopin' from the German midfielders towards the defenders (hence Bastian's strength in taking the ball from Santos and assist a goal in that fashion). Thats not an international level defending imo. Thats why Im actually confused why the Italian clubs would sign Brazilian defenders!?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Lucio and Thiago Silva are both quality defenders.
It's not like Brazilian players are bad as defenders, but Brazilian teams are bad at defending. They just don't focus on defensive tactics.

Reaction score

How many quality defender in the history of this sport does Brazil have? I would say since world cup one till today, I never heard of world class defenders in Brazil except for no more than 5 I think.
My point is, all the Brazilians would love to be strikers and forward players, thats why its rare to have good goalkeepers and defenders in Brazil. So as you said, the mentality is that they are not technical players, they can not be "coached" imo.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

They play to have fun, and become lazy when it comes to tactics. Of course it's becoming noticeable that Brazil can't compete with European teams anymore due to that.

Reaction score

Despite Bayern Munich's win at minute 90' it seems that the coach is having no idea what tactic to use for any opponent so far. With all those big names playing for the Bavarian giant, the form they showed for the first two matches just sucked monkey ass.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

victory against who? I didn't follow..

Reaction score

victory against who? I didn't follow..

In the German League, against Wolfsburg.. The first match Bayern faced Stutgartt in Bayern and lost 0-1

Today is the Spanish super cup first leg Real vs Barcelona.
Thats going to be a hell of a match! Go Madrid!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

Fuck Real Madrid. But fuck Barcelona aswell.