Lets make an impact on the ratings!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pocket

Reaction score
"the only thing I am interested in is STD, something totally different."

I lol'd.

Btw, post this on every single internet site on the web and we should see some difference. Regardless, I want to see Bret Hart too.

Thanks for the response and consideration thus far... We have been busy little bunnies over the past weeks posting on a fair number of sites, youtube channels, facebook and one of the guys even put it on WWE Universe forums... whcih I thought was funny and genius. And its still not been removed :)

Feel free to spread the word guys.... we wrestling fans have a voice that needs to be heard!

Great One

You guys should do run-ins on WWE televised events and broadcast TNA's name. Fuck the internet, that'd make an impact. And broadcast it everywhere else too.

CenaMark54

I can;t wait to see what changes Hogan has in store for TNA.

I'm sure whatever Hogan has in store for us will make Vince reconsider the entire direction of the WWE.

DeadTaker

Reaction score
Hart = Great.
Hogan = Bad.
Raw = Good.
TNA = Sucks.
Hart vs. Michaels & McMahon = Interesting.
Hogan vs. Anything Or Anyone = Boring.
Do The Math!

Kizza

You can smell the WWE fanboys from a mile away when they say RAW is good.