1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by The Linebacker, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

If Marvel was run by the same guys over at DC we woulda got Civil War as the third MCU movie and Tony stark would have died in it lol people forgrt tge buildup to the avengers in 2012 took four years, likewise the Thanos build-up has been slow burning for 6 so far

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    If Tony Stark died...we wouldn't have got Iron 2 and 3.....

3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I think both of those get a little too much hate...they deserve a good bit still tho, but I could go on and on about that.

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Eh...villains were terrible and I don't care about Pepper Potts tbh.

But that's just me.

5. Citan

Citan Corporate Champion

Would totally hire

Attached Files:

Chris likes this.
  6. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I am groot

Citan likes this.
  7. Citan

Citan Corporate Champion

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Trailer just looks like another generic origin story with flashbacks, recruitment and first bad guy you'll know they beat because...it's an origin story.

Not sure why everyone is freaking out online....is it because she's a chick?

Cwalker likes this.
  9. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

The only response I've seen online so far is "why does anyone care about this it must bc she's a woman" but I've yet to see anyone actually feel that way

Its gonna be like black panther/wonder woman, it'll be super overhyped at first bc of demographics and that's gonna make people give it more hate than it deserves so the only opinions you're gonna be allowed to have is greatest movie ever or terrible feminist garbage.

It's probably gonna be fine plus it's got young Coulson and Nick Fury so I'm fucking with it regardless

Citan likes this.
  10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I mainly assume every hallelujah emoji I see from nerd accounts on twitter is them pretending to be woke.

I don't know anything about the captain marvel character outside of cosplay pics. So I don't know if shes some pivotal character in the marvel universe.

11. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Shes became one like the last decade or so mainly bc of feminist stuff and is kinda a completely different character than she used to be so purists were mad but she was useless af before and she's got a fun supporting cast now at least.

Feige made some comment about her being super strong and everyone's all worried she's about to one shot thanos or something next movie I think lmao

Deezy likes this.
  12. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Comics seem like an overbooked mess and their nerds sure sound like our nerds. :vince2

Chris and Cwalker like this.
  13. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    This is actually pretty accurate

Chris and Deezy like this.
  14. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

That's a perfect comparison tbh they're not near as bad as star wars fans yet at least

Drew and Deezy like this.
  15. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I think Bree Larson and having both Sam Jackson and bringing the hugely underrated Agent Coulson back(not to mention Jude Law) are going to make this a good film. It looks good so far.

BUT, it’ll be hugely overhyped, and the freaking promos for this are already showing the lean towards female empowerment with the “her” turning into “a HERo” and stuff like that.

It’ll be touted as “changing the industry” just like Black Panther and WW were when they were just good additions to the genre.

Heck Black Panther gets more love than it deserves because it made so much money, while people forget that it basically had a month or so of absolutely NO competition. If Infinity War has been released in mid February it would have not only surpassed BP, it might have had a chance at Avatar.