Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Lifeless match. Bastita was very green here. Kane was wasted. The highlight was Flair's involvement at Ringside. **

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Rushed, but pretty entertaining woman's action. Trish is still learning at this point, and the more polished performers do a good job of keeping the match on track. Also Victoria debuts that theme!:DBYES:** and 1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Edge VS. Kurt Angle VS. Chris Benoit VS. Eddie Guerrero Smackdown 05/12/02

Thrilling match with some a good flow and four guys at the top of their games. Some hot near falls too and a strong crowd.

Reactions: Crippler

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Edge VS. Batista (C) VS. The Undertaker World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Armageddon 2007

Really enjoyable main event which suppassed anything on the card imo. The contrast in styles made for a strong back and fourth match with some creative spots and mix of styles. The No DQ added plenty of drama too. Batista and Taker really did have a spark and Edge lots of great heel heat as always. Also like the inventive WTF finish:mark:

***1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Forgettable match considering some of the talent involved. Then again both Windham and Flair were past their primes at this point. And then you have Roma possible the worse Horseman ever. The communtry was a bit flat too until the last few minutes. At least there was drama at the end. **1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Sloppy dark match. Armstrong was very green here and Booker didn't have enough experience as a singles star. It did look like two tag guys out there. Did enjoy Bobby hyping up the PPV on commentary though:mark: *1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Judy Martin was a good first challenge for Mudusa. Think they had a very solid wrestling match. Love Madusa. **1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Battle Bowl Battle Royal 1993 ***

32 guys is overkill, it drags at the start, but it ends up being a very exciting match. The final four of Austin, Vader, Sting and Flair really produce the goods. Worth checking out.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Bit of a gem this one. Rude was one of my favourites of this era anyway, and Tito was very underrated in his role I think. They put together a very nice and different sort of match which fitted around each's styles and characters. The start was very novel and sadly wouldn't be accepted by a crowd today. Heenan's selling at ringside was great. Crowd heat was awesome throughout and I enjoyed the twist at the end:mark: Just wish it had been a bit longer. ***

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

This is Stunning Steve's WCW debut and its a bit of a hotch potch.. The presentation of him as Rick Rude type doesn't really work. He looks a little green, and the jobber guy isn't very good. And the first of his dames is pretty lame. The highlight is Paul E. stating that "Stunning Steve is more Stunning than Beautiful Bobby is Beautiful":lmao*1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

In bits the clash of styles make some of the match uneven. But mostly this is tight, and effective, basic television match with Dean doing some good work. It would have benefitted from being a three or four minutes longer though. ***

Reactions: Crippler

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

Not great this one. The styles don't mix well and the match is pretty sloppy overall, and the count out finish lame. I don't like this version of Bigelow either. **

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

A tidy mat based encounter with some good exchanges off the ropes. Bret's very green here and some of his moves are sloppy. As the more experience guy Buzz does a decent job of carrying the match. The syle is dated now of course. But I enjoyed it. **1/2

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

The best thing about this forgettable TV match was Corny on communtary. The whole NWA rebirth thing was just one big prank from Russo. It reminds me again that WWF never had a clue what to do with Windham for some reason. Very uneven match and lame finish. **