Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^ Sarcastic rating. How do you like LA Noire? I enjoyed Heavy Rain and was intrigued by LA Noire but never played it.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Agreed, definitely worth the price of admission, it's not really 'open world' but I loved the investigation / interrogation aspect of it, hated driving in the game though.

Eww about the driving. Didn't know that was part of it. Yeah, the investigation part was what interested me most about it. May check it out eventually for cheap then. Thanks!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Eww about the driving. Didn't know that was part of it. Yeah, the investigation part was what interested me most about it. May check it out eventually for cheap then. Thanks!
Yah theres a bit of driving, although most times you can let your partner drive and it basically sims the journey (thank god for that)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Me and a friend have been traveling back in time to relive the days of this lovely game.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Going to start MLB The Show '13 for PS3. I am an awesome GF and left my PS4 at my man's house so he could play NBA2K '14 because I am mad at it.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Bought Rust, god that damn is awesome :yay: So hard to find your mates lol. no mini maps or anything all you get is a torch and a rock. Loving the game so far.

Gonna be playing Destiny Beta on the one tomorrow, very skeptical about it. Very skeptical indeed.:notsure:

Reactions: Butters!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Spent the entire evening playing Destiny beta, I went from someone who was meh about the game from everything I read about it and the fact that I don't like MMOs generally, but this was a lot of fun, would suck if you tried going at it alone, not because its hard but probably boring but I played with a friend and we had a blast! definitely getting it day one. Oh and it looks so damn pretty!

Reactions: Butters!

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Payday 2. It's just epic. Nuff said
Also, if anyone would want to play some PD2 with me, just hook me up on Steam. Veriperse is the name (means blood ass in english). Currently a lvl85 Ghost with all ECM skills aced, and I also have some Mastermind and Enforcer skills

Last edited:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Also, if anyone would want to play some PD2 with me, just hook me up on Steam. Veriperse is the name (means blood ass in english). Currently a lvl85 Ghost with all ECM skills aced, and I also have some Mastermind and Enforcer skills
Will definitely give you a shout when I re-install it, got up to lvl 40~ and then lost interest because all my friends stopped playing it, jerks!

Reactions: Kuolema