Lack of Moderators?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

^yeah from a guy who kissed ass on other forum to become mod & all BKB needs to do is swallow his pride & say sorry then he can come back

Dre

Reaction score
^ Me? I didn't kiss no ass on that forum. They made me Mod. And I never asked for it.

LKP

I don't mind who does what. As long as they do their job properly and dont get power drunk im happy.

Nation

Why would we need that?
I don't get why people can't see the admins said they're trying to cut down on mods, not add on. There's only a few actual mods, like myself and XBA, and I think the supermods can handle the "un-modded" sections, just like they were before when they were mods.

Because I am one of the most active members in the media entertainment center. I also want to restore the gaming zone and get it more active again.

MJ807

Reaction score
IWF is a dictatorship there's no peoples vote. It's like ancient Rome MS TG and Chuck are the Triumvirate.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
All the Aussies were put into their own section and his powers were taking away from him for a bit. I guess he still hasn't apologized for being an Aussie, so he's still punished.

Incorrect.

James hasn't even been on MSN, so I don't think he's been on.

Last activity was 2 days ago here.

^ Considering you never step foot in the section and there are plenty of candidates that would be ahead of you, I think BKB as mod is fine for the time being.

As do I.

^yeah from a guy who kissed ass on other forum to become mod & all BKB needs to do is swallow his pride & say sorry then he can come back

Nobody had to say sorry.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think the site has a SEVERE lack of admins tbh :brows:

xtremebadass

I don't think there's a lack of mods, there is an influx of Smods now compared to before. I think the forum is in pretty good shape though as of now.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Not possible. I remember working hard as hell to “restore” the gaming section. I made a shitload of threads. I advertised them.

Its quite simple. Not enough people on IWF care about gaming. Thats why the section is shit.