Killz Previews and Picks Hell In A Cell!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Killz

Reaction score
Bump for Divas title preview and pick + addendum re: wrestling news sites.

Thanks to everyone who has read so far. Enjoy the show tomorrow.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Great read as always Killz.

Like you I am pretty much stumped with how WWE are going to end the Punk/Ryback match and that is what really has me drawn into the PPV. I want to tune in to see what direction they will go and how they will get themselves out of the corner they find themselves backed into.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good stuff bro, these articles are always a pleasure to read. I too am perplexed regarding the main event as there are so many finishes they could go with. Your take on the contract signing is interesting as its the first opinion I've seen that views it as a burial. There's evidence supporting that theory as well as the theory that Cena put him over. It's a matter of perspective really. The Raw title scene has the edge because of the Royal Rumble match we're guaranteed the champion is going to have with The Rock, Smackdown's title scene only seems to interest people because of Ziggler. We'll see who leaves with each belt.

Killz

Reaction score
It's tough Dred because I would genuinely LOVE to see Cena legitimately put some over like that, it would have seriously helped Ryback, but it should have happened in a match or something or by helping Cena out and securing his approval or something you know? We didn't need to see Cena give up his title shot and lead the crowd in a Feed Me More chant. Although if Cena ever wants to go heel all is forgiven (Y)

Thanks for the comments guys.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
When you put it that way it does resemble Cena giving up his WWE Championship match to give Zack Ryder a rematch for the U.S. title awhile back. I've read Cena was supposed to be the special ref and play a part in the finish, I've read he will feud with the winner, I've read Lesnar could interfere but that would mean paying him for an additional date and changing plans for Brock/HHH II so they're apprehensive. I've read Punk will win because they feel he will look better heading into the Rumble without having traded the title, and as long as they keep pushing Ryback like they have, it will rehab the loss, since his thing is he's a beast that beats up people instead of a winning streak.

The only thing that seems to point to a Ryback victory is a news item I read that advertised him for Raw as the "Undefeated" Ryback. My theory is Big Show loses to Sheamus and interferes, costing Ryback his match. Then they go on to feud. This is based off something that reported Cena vs. Punk for Survivor Series as well as Team Ryback vs. Team Show.