Kendrick Lamar drops 'groovy' new single

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
619a00ec.jpg

[video=youtube;jltN3fLFmTQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltN3fLFmTQ[/video]

Listen to it above

This is Kendrick's first Single since GKMC, a track about self-love and appreciation. Super groovy, almost OutKast inspired. I assume this will be the first single for his new record to be released anywhere between now and a year. I personally think this track is great, its an easy listen, yet it still retains all of Kendrick's signature moves. Such as vocal edits, flow, and as always great lyrics.

My Thoughts: I love the track. you can tell that as usual, Kendrick is digging deep and talking about some serious stuff. Sort of catches you off guard since its such a 'happy' tune, but its there. As you can see in the Cover art, it seems to be two gang members, one representing the LA Crips, and the other the LA Bloods. But rather than chucking up your average gang sign, they stand with one and other, and chuck up the 'hearts'. Although this track could come off as a self-appreciation track, i think it runs far deeper than that. It always does with Kendrick.

Thoughts?