Kelly Kelly says no to Playboy, Mongo Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I just shed a tear. =[ Oh well hopefully we get the next best thing Layla.

vickymania

Reaction score
layla..nice body..lol..why not give mickie a chance..dont know abt the photoshoot,but the photographer will hav a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

I'm not a fan of her in WWE. But who could deny that she has a hawt ass.

MikeRaw

This was already in the other Kelly Playboy thread, and I'll say it again, this sucks, but hopefully now Mickie will do it.

Switchy

Reaction score
Didn't look at the other thread tbh but Peep can merge the threads when he comes online.

My mistake.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I was on the phone with Layla last night and she said not to tell anyone but it will be her posing for the Mania/Playboy annual edition. Said she is getting more time on Raw in the near future with Regal and then she'll pose when she is hotter with the live crowd.

chessarmy

I actually have a monthly subscription to Playboy so I guess I can say that I'm mad about this, but whatever. Hopefully Maryse does it one day, she's hot as hell

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But...

Maryse and Mickie have already done this ish. Wouldn't you rather see someone new?