Kelly Kelly says no to Playboy, Mongo Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Chicago Bears Legend Steve McMichael Returns To The Wrestling Ring At “Bound For Glory IV” In Chicago

Steve McMichael is returning to the world of professional wrestling!

McMichael, the popular, charismatic former Chicago Bears defensive tackle who was a full-time pro wrestler for World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in the late-1990s, will be a Special Guest Referee at TNA’s “Bound For Glory IV” set for Sunday, Oct. 12, from the Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates, Ill.

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter said McMichael’s role at “Bound For Glory IV” will be to “maintain peace, if at all possible,” in the Monster’s Ball match, featuring four tag teams: TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Team 3D, The Latin American Xchange, and the tandem of “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan and Abyss.

----------------

Source: The Sun

WRESTLING fans have let out a collective sigh with the news Kelly Kelly will NOT be posing for Playboy.

The WWE Diva — a favourite of Sun readers — has moved to scotch rumours she would be appearing in the famous men's magazine.
Kelly issued a denial on her MySpace page, stating her Wrestling career must come first.
She said: "I finally have a chance to set the record straight: I'm not posing for Playboy.
"Nothing against Playboy at all. I don't know who is posing for Playboy but it won't be me.
"I just want to concentrate on wrestling right now.

It's a shame that she said no as I thought she was almost certain to be doing it but now she's pulled out I don't know whose gonna be doing Playboy in '09. :angry:

Post credit to Switchy

Wordlife

ugh Mongo at BFG.... wtf? He'sssssssssss SO annoying on ESPN Radio 1000 here in Chicago. Kelly Kelly in Playboy? NICE!

Vandy316

Reaction score
damn i wish i were 18. oh well i see them somehow

MikeRaw

Yes! I would love Kelly Kelly in playboy. Greatest issue ever :)
As for the other stuff, I don't care.

-TJ-

Aww i was hoping for a Lalya and Kelly Kelly dual shoot. That woulda owned everything.

Nothing special for Mongo returning.

vickymania

Reaction score

--
WWE Diva Kelly Kelly posted a blog on her MySpace page (myspace.com/barbieblankwwediva) addressing the speculation on her posing for Playboy. In her post, she says she's not posing for Playboy and that she wants to concentrate on wrestling at the moment. Here is what she wrote:

playboy rumors
Current mood: focused

hey everyone! i know its been a while but i wanted to check in now that i am able to get on and post..im sorry that i dont post more but i just dont get on as much as i want to but i do read all the messages so i thank you soo much...all of you...ok so anyways here is the answer to the question people have been asking me..i finally have a chance to set the record straight...im not posing for playboy..nothing against playboy at all but i dont know who is posing for playboy but it wont be me. i just want to concentrate on wrestling right now.

thank you all for your support..it means soo much to me and keep the messages coming. xoxo kelly kelly

MikeRaw

Well that sucks. Oh well. But I guess we will still get someone good. It will be someone who hasn't done it before, so my guess is someone like Mickie or Melina, hopefully Mickie.

Switchy

Reaction score
Kelly Kelly says no to Playboy

Source: The Sun

WRESTLING fans have let out a collective sigh with the news Kelly Kelly will NOT be posing for Playboy.

The WWE Diva — a favourite of Sun readers — has moved to scotch rumours she would be appearing in the famous men's magazine.
Kelly issued a denial on her MySpace page, stating her Wrestling career must come first.
She said: "I finally have a chance to set the record straight: I'm not posing for Playboy.
"Nothing against Playboy at all. I don't know who is posing for Playboy but it won't be me.
"I just want to concentrate on wrestling right now.

It's a shame that she said no as I thought she was almost certain to be doing it but now she's pulled out I don't know whose gonna be doing Playboy in '09. :angry: