1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Total Divas Kaitlyn returns to WWE to compete in Mae Young Classic 2018

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]

Former Divas Champion Kaitlyn will return to the squared circle to compete in the Mae Young Classic.

2. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I see her losing pretty early on, she was never that great in the ring but I'm fine with her getting a little comeback

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Here's my opinion on the matter......

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kairi HoHo likes this.
  4. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

yeah, I take this as a trial run to see what she can do. If its on par or better than her 2013 run. Trips will hire on the spot.

5. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Obviously there's many different variables I don't know about but depending on who's in the tournament, whether they want to sign her permanently and if that's for NXT or the main roster, I could totally see them running the second chance story with her and potentially having her win the damn thing.

6. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

Kaitlyn return good for her. She is still getting her feet wet again being off from the Wrestling Ring from some time, and I imagine alot of haven't seen her since she looks totally different. I wish her well in the tourney.

7. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    Nice, I've missed being able to look at Kaitlyn. Now if I'll get to watch is a different story.

8. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Decent talent I thought. Will be nice to see her back for a small run.