Just gonna take a few shots and start this shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1988 PWI MOTY: The Main Event - WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Hulk Hogan (c) vs Andre the Giant (w/ Ted DiBiase & Virgil)
Dave Hebner looking a little funny in the light here :hm: Hogan starts by taking out DiBiase & Virgil and then it's just him nonstop taking it to Andre. Andre obviously can't sell, so he doesn't leave his feet, but Hogan just takes it to him without giving him a chance. Much better pace than the 'Mania match since they weren't focused on it being a once in a lifetime meeting and such. They hid Andre barely being able to walk in this one WAY better than at 'Mania. It's still nothing special obviously, and only goes like 9 minutes, but I fuck with it. Once Andre gets control, his offense looks a bit better which I think is because of Hogan selling better this time. Hogan ends up outside the ring, but Virgil instantly throws him back in because they said fuck count outs. I like that, no interference is necessary, just throw him back to the giant. Hogan makes a nice comeback and hits a flying clothesline to knock Andre down :mark: He hits the leg drop, but Virgil has the Hebner distracted. Andre capitalizes and hits a super shitty double underhook suplex, which Hogan gets his shoulder up for in time but Dave (wink) Hebner counts three anyway 8D Andre wins and gives the belt to DiBiase for money BUT WAIT THE REAL DAVE HEBNER COMES OUT AND REVEALS THE REF HAS BEEN HIS EVIL TWIN EARL! The Hebners start fighting, and EARL KNOCKS THE FUCK OUT OF DAVE :lmao Hogan then LAUNCHES Earl out of the ring onto DiBiase and Virgil BRUH EARL ALMOST DIED! Bro I don't even care about match, the shit that happens after was the greatest shit that's ever happened in a wrestling ring.

WON MOTY: Clash of the Champions - NWA World Heavyweight Championship (w/ James J. Dillon in a Cage Above the Ring): Ric Flair (c) vs Sting
I've seen this a thousand times and I'm still hyped af. Teddy Long and Randy Anderson help lock James J. Dillon in a cage suspended above the ring. First time hearing Jim Ross call a match :mark: but fucking Tony Schiavone has to be with him :no: Only a 45 minute time limit since it's a TV special instead of a PPV, but they got the fuckin' Wonder Years star as a judge :lmao But yeah, I fucking love this match. They do a great job of doing a slow building pace with Flair using technical skills, shit talking, and dirty tactics, meanwhile Sting uses his power, no-selling and the crowd, and it's all amazing :mark: Sting gets a welt on his chest from a chop by Flair like 5 minutes into the match :mark: Flair starts biting his own thumb while he's locked in a bearhug at one point to take his mind off the pain :mark: Flair's selling is so great OH GOD MY BACK! Flair finally takes control for the first time in awhile like 15 minutes in after using the outside area nicely. Flair's minimal dirty offense becomes more and more GOAT-like with every year that passes. Referee Tommy Young/Ric Flair rivalry top 5 all-time. I'm never that big of a fan of no-sell comebacks, but this era Sting does it some of the best, I think it's because Flair is really chopping the fuck out of him and it probably really hurts like a bitch lmao. Sting goes for the Scorpion Deathlock for the first time 25 minutes in and fuck the crowd pops so hard, but Flair is able to get to the ropes before any damage is done. JR theorizes that Sting's nerve endings in his chest might just be dead and that's why he stopped feeling the chops so basically FLAIR CHOPPED HIM SO HARD HE CAN'T FEEL PAIN ANYMORE :mark: Flair starts working on the knee pretty late into the match, and the way he just stalks him before some of these shots :mark: Flair does a big WOO! before locking in the Figure-4 in the dead center of the ring, but with enough space for him to use the ropes :mark: Sting starts slowly inching Flair away from the ropes before turning him so Flair wasn't right beside the ropes, GREAT SPOT! Flair was about to suplex Sting over the top rope onto the concrete but GOAT REFEREE TOMMY YOUNG WAS ABOUT TO SACRIFICE HIS BODY TO CATCH BOTH MEN OUTSIDE :mark: Anyway Sting just counters with one back inside the ring to a huge pop. Sting ends up locking in his own Figure-4, which JR goes nuts about, and he's in it forever before he gets to the ropes. Flair tries to do his turnbuckle spot, but his back leg makes him fall off the apron ON TO THE JUDGES TABLE :mark: With only five minutes left, Sting is in full control as Flair is just trying to survive, but Sting ends up missing a Stinger Splash and goes all the way over to the floor NICE! We get a really nice exchange with two minutes left with some PHENOMENAL NEAR FALLS :mark: Flair is bleeding a bit as Sting locks on the Scorprion Deathlock with 30 seconds left HOLY SHIT THIS CROWD IS SO HOT AS THE RING ANNOUNCER IS COUNTING DOWN BUT FLAIR DOESN'T GIVE UP :mark: FUCKING AWESOME! But fuck since there's judges this actually isn't a draw, they decide who wins. So 2 of them split it between Flair and Sting and then this third one fucking declares it a draw :lmao judges have no business being in wrestling and that's my one real negative for this match.

WON WMOTY: Champion Carnival - Day 24 - Hiroshi Wajima vs Tom Magee
TRASH! This last like 2 and a half minutes with Magee delivering some of the worst offense ever, like it's in slow motion. At one point he does a cartwheel and a backflip when he's alone in the ring TF this ain't gymnastics. Bruh Magee tries a belly-to-belly, but can't lift Wajima enough :lmao Finally Wajima stops selling these slow-motion strikes like he's dying, does stuff for 20 seconds and locks in a Boston Crab for the win.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1989 WON MOTY: Clash of the Champions VI - Two-Out-of-Three Falls Match for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Ricky Steamboat (c) vs Ric Flair
Bout to cum before this even starts tbh. So yeah like what else do I even say, this is amazing. Probably my favorite of the trilogy between these two, and easily one of the best matches ever. Terry Funk is on commentary with JR so we get some little hints to his Flair feud later :mark: Everything is just perfect, these two hate each other but not in a “I want to kill you” way, more like a “I want to be better than you” way so they try and show up each other which results in the best fucking technical exchanges ever. JR says he doesn't know any other wrestlers wrestling for a major championship in as good of shape as Flair/Steamboat on April 2 (which is my birthday BTW but I wasn’t born yet so that’s irrelevant rn) 8D And if you guys didn’t know ‘Mania V was airing at this same moment on PPV and it was trash :lmao Anytime these two chop each other my chest fucking hurts :mark: At one point Steamboat goes for the same hip toss/dropkick combo he hit earlier so Flair is able to dodge this one, goes for the Figure-4, but Steamboat reverses into a pin, only for Flair to roll the momentum over for the three count :mark: First fall was about 20 minutes and would have been a great match in its own right. The second fall keeps up the faster pace the end of the first fall had with Steamboat wrestling with more desperation. At one point Steamboat literally hits like 45 elbows to Flair’s knee before locking on the Figure-4 :mark: Steamboat tries to lock in another, but Flair tries to kick him so Steamboat just catches his other leg and locks in a boston crab instead :mark: Flair is finally able to get control again after some baiting Steamboat to come out of the ring. BRUH STEAMBOAT ALMOST DID A BACKFLIP SELLING A FLAIR CHOP :mark: Steamboat makes a comeback and is able to hit a nice superplex, works on the lower back a bit and then locks in a double chickenwing that Flair has no choice but to give up to. That one was about 15 minutes and it was another great fall. Tommy Young shoves Flair for touching him :mark: Flair goes for his turnbuckle spot, but Steamboat clotheslines him when he’s running across the apron :mark: This fall is just super brutal since both men have taken such a beating this whole match, a lot of stiff strikes and painful holds. Flair’s knee work is amazing as usual. Flair slapping Steamboat while he has the Figure-4 locked on :mark: FLAIR JUST COMPLETED HIS TURNBUCKLE SPOT RAN DOWN THE FUCKING APRON AND THEN JUMPED OFF THE OTHER ONE SUCCESSFULLY ONTO STEAMBOAT :mark::mark::mark: Steamboat makes a great comeback towards the end, and then each guy exchanges a couple big moves. Steamboat ends up locking the double chickenwing again, but falls backwards, keeping Flair’s shoulders down while getting his up just in time for the win despite Flair’s foot being under the rope. A MILLION AND A HALF STARS :mark::mark::mark:

PWI MOTY: WrestleWar 1989: Music City Showdown - NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Ricky Steamboat (c) vs Ric Flair
So this is Flair’s second rematch for the belt since his foot was under the ropes inthe Clash match. Naitch comes to the ring with 40 bitches lining the aisle for him :mark: Steamboat comes out with his kid on a goddam pony :lmao They got Lou Thesz, Pat O’Conor, and Terry Funk to be the judges of this one in case it’s a time limit draw. This is another pure classic, but with the pace a good bit faster and a lot more strike exchanges earlier as opposed to technical exchanges since these two fully hate each other at this point. Both guys look so great on offense as the other sells fucking amazingly, and this is more back and forth as they’re selling the judges being a factor or something, so they don’t want to wrestle defensively as much. Flair tries to bait Steamboat outside again like last match, but this time Steamboat says fuck this you come back inside GROWTH :mark: Flair tries to make a comeback, but Steamboat keeps working the arm to set up for the chickenwing again. The judges all say Steamboat won the first 15 minutes, why am I announcing this like I don’t know how the match ends. It’s obvious that Flair’s strategy is to get Steamboat outside the ring, but Steamboat just won’t let him :mark: He’s finally able to use Steamboat’s on momentum to send him flying over the top rope, and brutalizes Steamboat who ends up on some fans, they start chopping each other with the rail between them :mark: Flair tries his corner spot and gets caught with a chop running again, that’s only the first spot repeated from the last match :mark: Flair finally ends up back in control after Steamboat missed a crossbody and flew over the top rope, and then stuffs Steamboat’s comeback by sending him throat first into the rope. Steamboat finally fights back only for Flair to fly into him sending them both over the top rope :mark: Steamboat catches Flair on the top rope, and the crowd is super hot now as Steamboat gets some great near falls. Steamboat hits a superplex, then goes for the chickenwing, only for Flair to get to the ropes. Steamboat goes up top, but Flair hits the ropes so he falls all the way to the floor where he hurts his leg :mark: Flair is able to lock in the Figure-4 in the center of the ring, and Steamboat finally gets to the ropes after awhile in the hold. Steamboat tries to fight back, hits an enzuguri, but his leg buckles on a slam and Flair ends up pinning him :mark: A MILLION STARS. But for real, as good as this match is it’s almost overshadowed because as we know after the match Terry Funk interrupts Flair’s interview, challenges Flair for his new belt, but Flair laughs it off since Funk has been in Hollywood for the last couple years, so FUNK SNAPS AND FUCKIN KILLS FLAIR WITH A PILEDRIVER ONTO A TABLE FUCK YES THE BIRTH OF ONE OF THE BEST FEUDS EVER :mark:

WON WMOTY: Saturday Night's Main Event XXIV - WWF Intercontinental Championship: The Ultimate Warrior vs Andre the Giant (w/ Bobby Heenan)
lol this is really bad. Andre can barely walk at this point so singles matches are not good for him, Warrior can't carry him to anything whatsoever which is no surprise. Warrior actually has to sell since it's Andre, and his selling is hilariously bad. We go to commercial with Andre outside the ring and come back to him STILL OUTSIDE THE RING ALONE :lmao Andre gets tied up in the ropes, and Heenan tries to interfere while the referee is helping Andre, but Warrior just does more shitty offense on him until he throws him into Andre which gets the DQ. For some reason Warrior won, I guess because Heenan was in the ring when he wasn't supposed to be, but technically the ref only saw Heenan hit Andre :side:

Reactions: Crippler

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Andre would always give Warrior hokey finishes and short matches because he couldn't even do the only big spot Andre liked to do....the rope tangle.....which I later learned was called andragulation.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1990 WON MOTY: NJPW @ Osaka - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship: Naoki Sano (c) vs Jushin Thunder Liger
Liger starts the match with just a straight slap to the face :lmao IDK anything about this feud, but this starts out violent af like these two just straight up hate each other. Sano tries to rip off Liger’s mask early on and exposes part of it as these two brawl outside the ring for awhile. Sano’s heel work is pretty good, he slows down the match well with some holds and strikes that look pretty painful. Liger’s mask is really fucked and Sano just keeps punching him in the face before hitting a NICE top rope superplex for a super close two count. Liger shows amazing fight by doing a push up while caught in a boston crab and carrying Sano on his back to the ropes :mark: Sano hits a pedigree at one point just without hooking the arms lol. Liger’s face is exposed at this point and he’s bleeding so I have no clue how long that’s been a thing. He finally makes a comeback and hits an AMAZING SOMERSAULT PLANCHA TO THE OUTSIDE WHERE HE GOES ALL THE WAY OVER THE RAIL ONTO A TABLE AFTER HE HITS SANO :mark: Back in the ring, Liger is bloody af but in control and locks a surfboard stretch that looks straight from a video game. Sano ends up back in control and does a double foot stomp to the FACE at one point JESUS! Sano does some suplex variations with AMAZING bridges for two counts, including a dragon suplex right on Liger’s fuckin’ head. Liger’s comeback is a little sloppy, but everything is sold okay at least, both guys end up outside the ring after a dive by Sano. We get a good back and forth exchange at the end that sees Sano hit a sweet Tiger Suplex, Liger hitting a nice German, a brutal sit-out powerbomb, a tombstone, and then his Shooting Star Press for the win, solid shit. I loved how hate-filled this was, barely any technical stuff, no feeling out process, they just brought it to each other. They tried to do a little too much at times which resulted in a few sloppy exchanges, but nothing that hurt the overall match at all.

PWI MOTY: WrestleMania VI - WWF Intercontinental Championship & WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Hulk Hogan (WWF) vs The Ultimate Warrior (IC)
I love the huge pop “Real American” gets from these Toronto fans lol they’re ‘bout to make this match so much better than it should be though. They start by just doing the usually pushing and test of strength stuff that you’d expect which the crowd is hot af for. They do a great job showing how evenly matches these two are at the beginning, which is the theme of the whole match. They speed it up for a bit where each guy hits a scoop slam, but Warrior no-sold Hogan’s while Hogan sold Warrior’s. Warrior then clotheslines Hogan outside which hurts Hogan’s knee, and the crowd is going nuts. Warrior takes some cheap shots while Hogan can’t walk outside of the ring and since they’re both faces BIASED Gorilla Monsoon agrees with GOAT Jesse Ventura that it was a good move :side: Warrior goes for Hogan’s knee, and both guys just start raking each others eyes and brawling bc FUCK BEING NICE :mark: Hogan goes for a Small Package that didn’t look like shit for a two count OH SHIT THEY’RE LETTING JAPAN HOGAN WORK THIS MATCH :mark: Warrior starts making a comeback, and both guys end up double clotheslining each other in a nice spot. Hebner got to a count of 9 before either guy started to move so that gets a huge pop from the crowd. Warrior starts no-selling everything to take control, and his offense isn’t nearly as good as Hogan’s, but Hogan is selling pretty well. They work a bearhug for a bit and the crowd pops HUGE when Hogan gets his arm up before it drops three times. Hebner takes a ref bump, and both guys count their own three count while he’s down so Ventura says it might as well just be a two out of three falls match now :lmao After a nice back and forth, Warrior hits a meh Gorilla Press Drop followed by his splash, but Hogan kicks out to a huge pop and starts hulking up. Hogan does his big boot/leg drop combo, but Warrior moves out of the way of the Leg Drop and so smoothly hits his splash for the win :mark: Hogan put in so much effort to make this a great match and it was really noticeable, Warrior kinda just did his usual shit, but Hogan deserves a lot of credit for this one being a memorable main event. Great celebration after where Hogan hands over the belt and congratulates Warrior on winning as he celebrates with both belts, they even got pyro set up in the ring after the match ended.

WON WMOTY: Clash of the Champions XIII - The Nightstalker vs Sid Vicious
The Nightstalker is Bryan Clark UGH and he comes out with some kind of medieval axe thing. Vicious is billed form “Anywhere he darn well chooses” :mark: Bruh Nightstalker can’t run the ropes, can’t sell, and is fucking visibly calling spots while doing a bearhug. Oh shit just realized Paul E. Dangerously is on commentary with JR for this. This is like 3 minutes, which is at least 2 minutes too long for Nightstalker at this stage or really any stage of his career. The Big Cat slowly walks down and just stands at the end of the ramp until Vicious hits him, but as Dangerously puts it “YOU DON’T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE NIGHTSTALKER” :lmao He tries to hit Vicious with his axe, but Vicious moves, hits Nightstalker in the throat right in front of the ref with it (also while Big Cat is just standing there not doing anything) and then gets the three count which I guess was Big Cat’s cue to start attacking him so they end up just attacking Vicious after the match. FUCK BRYAN CLARK!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I openly wonder if they made the rest of Mania 6 shitty so the Hogan/Warrior match looked epic in comparison.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I openly wonder if they made the rest of Mania 6 shitty so the Hogan/Warrior match looked epic in comparison.

Idk Manias 4 and 5 are two of the worst ever so it probably wasn't the plan lol the undercard of the earlier ones are just fucking terrible for the most part

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Idk Manias 4 and 5 are two of the worst ever so it probably wasn't the plan lol the undercard of the earlier ones are just fucking terrible for the most part
They did have the Hart Foundation work 50 seconds in Canada tho.

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Biggest issue I had with WM6 was Hogan kicking out immediately after the 3

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
more people should do the phantom kickout today.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
It has moments when it works but in that situation, where it's looked at as almost a passing of the torch(somewhat) it's not necessary.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I thought it was fine because the whole story of the match was how even they were so it makes sense that the win would be a flash pinfall or the phantom kickout. Yeah it was probably mostly because of Hogan's ego, but I don't think it hurts anything, it was still a legit three count.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1991 WON MOTY - WCW/New Japan Supershow I - IWGP Tag Team Championship & WCW World Tag Team Championship: Hiroshi Hase & Kensuke Sasaki (IWGP) vs The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner) (WCW)
Hase/Scott have a really great exchange to start the match before letting Rick and Sasaki come in for a bit and showcase themselves as well. The Steiners start working over Hase with like a million different suplex and slam variations, including a couple off the ropes :mark: Scott keeps yelling things to the crowd like they understand English :lmao They work over Hase for awhile, stuffing a couple comebacks before he’s finally able to take out both Steiners and tag in Sasaki to a huge pop. Sasaki has a great hot tag, then just fuckin’ superplexes his own partner onto Rick at one point for a two count :lmao Both teams try and go for double team moves, but it’s the Steiners that are able to hit the their aided diving bulldog. Scott signals for the Frankensteiner and hits one on Sasaki for the win as the announcers go crazy for the FRANKENSTEEEIIIIINNEEEEEERRRRR! IDK this was definitely a weeker MOTY, still a really good match, but I just don’t see what was super memorable about it. Oh besides SUPLEXES :mark:

PWI MOTY - SuperBrawl - WCW World Tag Team Championship: The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner) (c) vs Lex Luger & Sting
Some good mat work to start with from Rick and Luger, they’re pushing these two teams being friends and them having clean breaks really hard. At one point Rick and Luger run into each other and Rick fuckin flies back :mark: Both guys are selling great, making the other look strong af, like Rick killing himself to sell a Luger clothesline. Sting gets tagged in, hits a dive over the top, and then keeps controlling, only to miss a Stinger Splash, allowing Scott to get tagged in and we get SUPLEXES AND SLAMS GALORE :mark: The match is crazy back and forth, no one can isolate the other team at all, so they’re just hitting big moves, counters and tagging out and its fun af with how fast this pace is :mark: Another great spot where Rick blind tags in, and then hits a diving bulldog while Luger was focused on Scott. This regresses down to a brawl now with Rick and Luger ending up both out, so we get double hot tags to Sting and Scott. Scott goes for a Tombstone, but Sting does the counter into his own which gets a huge pop :mark: Rick has to break up the pin, and Luger runs right into the ref trying to attack Rick, so poor Randy Anderson falls outside the ring :lmao Nikita Koloff comes out now as if my history is correct he was feuding with Luger around this time, Sting pushes Luger out of the way and eats a shot from Koloff’s chain though bc he’s the realest, which lets Scott get the pin. I liked this a little more than the other tag match, but still didn’t feel memorable enough for a MOTY honestly. Like these are still great matches, just compared to the others I’ve watched they seem out of place. 1991 could have just been a weaker year overall though.

WON WMOTY - The Great American Bash - Capture-the-Flag Scaffold Match: Bobby Eaton & PN News vs Steve Austin & Terrance Taylor (w/ Lady Blossom)
Lol GAB ‘91 one of the worst PPVs ever might as well open with this nonsense. So to win this you either have to capture the other flag or by knocking one member of the other team off the 20-foot scaffold. Schiavone wonders why the TV champion Austin would even compete in this match and LOL I was wondering the same thing Tony. The scaffolding is narrow as shit, so there’s literally no room to work especially with News’s big ass on it. They didn’t even give them different color flags smh. You more or less have to tag in and out still bc it’s so narrow that only one person from each team can be out on the scaffold, so Eaton and Austin start off. It takes like two whole minutes before they even touch each other, and the whole scaffold is shaking pretty bad every time someone takes a step :lmao PN News slowly crawls over Taylor at one point and that looked miserable for Taylor, but now we have Taylor and Eaton on one side and News/Austin on the other. Each flag could have been grabbed by someone by this point. Finally Eaton just pushes News into the other two guys to get the flag and take it over to his side casually :lmao There was no bell though, and Austin uses some kind of hairspray shit from Blossom on Eaton and News, but then both teams just climb down as the ring announcer says Eaton and News won :lmao bruh not one bit of this made any kind of sense, like they even replay Eaton walking the flag to his corner IN SLOW MOTION AFTERWARDS :lmao

Reactions: Deezy and Crippler

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Mulleted Scott Steiner was potential GOAT status.....then some bleached blonde fuck murdered him and took his identity and has been ruining his good name ever since.

Reactions: Cwalker and Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Early Scott Steiner is talked about today for what he did in the ring.

2000s Scott Steiner is talked about for being a mess on the mic

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And today's Scott Steiner is talked about for his shitty restaurant.

Reactions: Cwalker