Just Call Kurt Angle A Legend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Kurt Angle has nothing else to prove.....I mean ever since he beat Samoa Joe at Hard Justice he has won every MAJOR Title's in the WORLD. If you don't believe me then check out his Accomplishment's in Professional Wrestling.

Former WCW United States Champion
Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion
Former WWE Tag Team Champion (with Chris Benoit R.I.P.)
4x WWF/E Champion
Former WWF European Champion
Former WWF Hardcore Champion
Former WWF Intercontinential Champion
Former World Heavyweight Champion
2000 King Of The Ring Winner
The Last NWA Heavyweight Champion
The First TNA Champion
Current X Division Champion
Current TNA Tag Team Champion
Current IWGP Champion

Kurt Angle also made history being The First Wrestler in TNA to hold all 3 major titles at the same time. Now I see why they called Kurt Angle the Triple H of TNA.

PeepShow

I agree with you, but there isnt much to discuss. You pretty much layed it out there for us.....lol

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Never won the Rumble, never beat the gobbly gooker

Guess which one of those was a joke

Truth

Reaction score
Just call Angle a little bitch, he came into TNA and ruined them. He didnt bring in Ratings, he's done nothing but bury Samoa Joe, and in secondhand smoke affect, because he takes up a huge part of the ME, has buried Aj Styles, Cristian Cage. Angle has all the gold in TNA yet hes 38, has beaten joe 3 outta 4 times, and may die within the next few years. Sure hes great as a heel but he should not be a champion in TNA, I'll even go out saying he shouldnt be in TNA, but as long as he's a lower ME star, like Sting right now, I'm cool with it.

Soulpower

Current IWGP Champion

Yuji Nagata is the IWGP champion, not Angle

PeepShow

^Ya, i must have missed that in my 1st post. Whenever I see that I usually go off on those people......lol

humankiller99

Reaction score
give angle credit though. he has done what no other wrestle can do and win almost every single title in each company (except for the ECW titles)

but i think he is the HHH of TNA and soon he will be broken..

PeepShow

^Ummmmm Im no genious, but I think the idea would be to make him look stronger......lol

vickymania

Reaction score
i agree with ya..you could have mentioned one more thing in the list ( note : he's a olympic gold medalist as well )..he's a legend already..dont htink he's got anything to prove to anyone..ever since he's come to TNA,their ratings have improved..they r riding on his shoulders now..what HHH is to WWE is what Angle is to TNA..period!