Jimmy Snuka Arrested and Charged with Murder

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
– The Lehigh County District Attorney of Pennsylvania announced today that they have arrested WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka on murder charges. The 72-year-old Snuka was charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter.

The charges stem from the death of Snuka’s then-girlfriend Nancy Argentino back on May 11th, 1982. Nancy was murdered at the now former George Washington Motor Lodge. Snuka was never charged and the case was re-opened in 1984 due to her family pressuring authorities.

Snuka was arraigned Tuesday afternoon and sent to Lehigh County Jail in lieu of %10 of $100,000 bail.

Jesus what is happening in the wrestling world this year? I just hope justice is served.

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
This year? This happened in 1982 sabs

Joey

Reaction score
at least we know he can climb the fence when he's in prison

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
One of my friends the other day said Vince Russo is now booking real life. With this(the being arrested) and the few other things the last couple of days, I think he may just be right.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
No I meant the fact that he just got arrested now.

Story goes is that VKM helped cover it up during that time. Kind of went away, but now more than 30 years later, he finally gets arrested. Wonder what effect this will have on the hall of fame. I mean, Benoit killed his family and he is black bailed, so wouldn't it be fair to remove Snuka since he murdered (allegedly) too?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Story goes is that VKM helped cover it up during that time. Kind of went away, but now more than 30 years later, he finally gets arrested. Wonder what effect this will have on the hall of fame. I mean, Benoit killed his family and he is black bailed, so wouldn't it be fair to remove Snuka since he murdered (allegedly) too?
Snuka's been removed from the Hall of Fame.

Anyone who's interested in this should check out Irv Muchnick's e-book Justice Denied....

http://www.amazon.com/JUSTICE-DENIED-Untold-Argentinos-Superfly-ebook/dp/B00CPTP6VM

For just a couple of bucks you can read Snuka's multiple versions of the story, more about his violent history with women and, shockingly, nothing negative about Vince McMahon. I'm not sure where the whole "cover up" rumour started, but just because he was at the police station with Snuka doesn't mean he somehow influenced the investigation. Doesn't really matter anyways, Snuka's probably going to end up being unfit to stand trial and the Argentino family is going to have to go through this one more time while still getting no resolution. It is what it is.