Jim Ross Speaks Out About Taker's Last Match.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Jim Ross On Where He Would Like The Undertaker To End His Career
Posted By: Ben Kerin on Nov 17, 2013

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross had the following to say in his latest blog regarding The Undertaker's last match and where he would like it to take place:

-Ross on Undertaker's last match: "When Taker decides to hang up his boots and perform a his last WrestleMania that decision should become the focal, promotional point of that particular WrestleMania event. Nothing could be booked that would be bigger or more memorable. I still think that is should happen in Cowboy's Stadium aka Jerry's World in Arlington, Texas with 100,000 strong in attendance but only when Taker is ready."

To read J.R.'s full blog go to JRsbarbq.com.

Source: Wrestling News Source

Cowboys Stadium has yet to see a major venue outside of the NFL. That would be sheer AWESOME!

Drew

Reaction score
Cowboys Stadium has yet to see a major venue outside of the NFL. That would be sheer AWESOME!

Yet to see a major venue?

The NCAA Final Four, NBA All Star Game, a Pacioui(sp?), and several Cotton Bowls and NCAA Football Kickoff games would dispute that.

But yeah, I'd love to see a WrestleMania in my back yard.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
The Cotton Bowl has it's own stadium, and the NBA/NCAA finals are basketball. Cowboys Stadium is NFL. The NEW stadium in Arlington has not seen a major venue aside from NFL games and the Superbowl.

Drew

Reaction score
The Cotton Bowl has it's own stadium, and the NBA/NCAA finals are basketball. Cowboys Stadium is NFL. The NEW stadium in Arlington has not seen a major venue aside from NFL games and the Superbowl.

You realize the Cotton Bowl Classic(the traditional New Years Day Bowl Game) is in Cowboys stadium now? Yes the actual Cotton Bowl still exists but it's not home to the big game anymore(other than the Texas/OU game)

The NBA All Star Game and the NCAA Final Four(plus some regional rounds) ARE big venues and BOTH have been held at that stadium. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

And they've held major boxing events and even big soccer matches there.

I don't know where the disconnect is. That stadium has had big venues outside of Football.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
regardless of our disagreement, Takers retirement match there would blow out every major venue including the NFL in Dallas, home of the Legendary Sportatorium.