Jillian Hall's New Role In WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
Jillian Hall confirmed last week's PWInsider.com Elite report that WWE was transitioning her over to work as a trainer for developmental females for Florida Championship Wrestling, writing the following on her twitter account:

"Taking a break to sharing my knowledge with the younger ladies. hoping to guide them in the right direction...Just wanna put rumors to rest."
PWInsider.com broke the news last Monday morning in the Elite section.

I like this move. Her character on television was quite annoying and didn't show off her wrestling talent. This way she can focus on her wrestling skills and train the developmental divas. It will probably be a full on job as well since quite a few never wrestle before signing a contract. I think that she can do well in this role.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I have no problem with Jillain, but I don't get why she is the best for this role. To me she doesn't have the experience or know how.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
She was meant to be a very talented wrestler on the indy circuit before she came to WWE and the gimmicks she used didn't really allow her to showcase her wrestling abilities. She was also trained by Dave Finlay so she has a good background. I know that Finlay was the main Diva's trainer before so I guess WWE wanted to have a female trainer as well and really who else could do the role? They would have to hire someone from outside and off the top of my head the only one I can think of is Ivory since she was the trainer on Tough Enough.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
As a personiaty I don't mind her, I think she did her best in a rotten role when she was asscioted with JBL. Its just her matches which haven't been great, but its possible than WWE just have not given her the chance to shine. Finlay defantly has a great track record when it comes to producing great female talent. And by now Jillian should have some good knowledge to pass on.