Jesse Motherfucking Neal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Holy shit. Repackaged. New look. New attitude. Im loving the new Neal

Thoughts?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's amazing what hair and some tattoos can do to a guy. He has the bad ass look, I want to see what he can do in the ring now. I had no idea it was him until they said something. And still even with the close-up it don't look like him.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
terrible. making team 3D/Rhino look like even bigger jobbers.

Kizza

Absolute shit. TNA have hit new lows with this guy.

Could have brought in a proper monster, but this guy is just bottom of the barrel crap.

MizMasta3000

He was shit before but Im going to give him achance like I give TNA chance after chance any other time. He's young, he's fresh and lets see what TNA does for him now that he is reinvented

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You can dress a piece of shit in a five thousand dollar suit but it's still a piece of shit.

Great One

Absolute shit. TNA have hit new lows with this guy.

Could have brought in a proper monster, but this guy is just bottom of the barrel crap.
Except he fits in and makes perfect sense with the story.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He does, but why bring in a sub par worker just because he fits in with the story?

JMay187

Reaction score
Come on guys you know it makes perfect sense.

He was training at the Dudley Boyz Wrestling Academy and since Brother Ray said he was better it was to be true right?