Jeremy Renner will not be in the new Bourne film

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Marshall, when interviewed by Nerd Report and Collider as part of the TCA tour, briefly touched on the challenge of settling on a story for another Jason Bourne-centered film (a task that Damon once turned to Interstellar co-screenwriter Jonathan Nolan for assistance on).

“It was really the challenge of finding the story. If you look back five or six years ago, when we were maybe going on, we just didn’t have a story. It’s taken this long for us to come up with a story that everybody responded to. Now, we’re moving forward.”

However, Marshall once again emphasized that another installment with Jeremy Renner’s Aaron Cross (from The Bourne Legacy) hasn’t been abandoned and that the Bourne franchise is now on “separate tracks.” He also said, in a matter of fact fashion, that “We don’t have plans [for a crossover film]“ right now; though, Marshall didn’t rule out the possibility of Damon and Renner co-anchoring a Bourne movie one day (something he’s also expressed interest in during interviews in years past).

http://screenrant.com/bourne-5-damon-renner-goonies-2-script/

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't foresee another Renner Bourne movie. Good thing too, his movie wasn't great

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Yeah, I don't foresee another Renner Bourne movie. Good thing too, his movie wasn't great

I never bothered to watch Lgacy, due to mixed reviews (my brother-in-law calling the film a flop).

Still, I like Jeremy Renner a lot. A Bourne film featuring both Damon and Renner would be most interesting.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It was basically an American version of the previous Bourne films, but lacked anything truly original to separate it from any other action film.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I would take a crossover between the two. I didn't hate the Renner Bourne flick but it was different enough for me but they tried to keep the same formula of trying to kill him.