Jeff Jarrett Quits Business?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
As noted, Impact Wrestling officially announced on Monday that it has terminated their business relationship with Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Entertainment Inc. Jarrett had been on a leave of absence since early September to "focus on personal matters." Jarrett, who had only returned to Impact Wrestling in January of this year after Anthem Sports & Entertainment purchased it from Dixie Carter, issued a short statement to The Tennessean. While Jarrett declined to comment on his Impact departure, he told the newspaper that he was staying in the business.

"I've spent 31 years in the wrestling business," Jarrett said. "I'm not getting out of the wrestling business."

Jarrett had founded Global Force Wrestling in 2014, and reportedly still owns the brand. This past June, Anthem announced that Impact Wrestling had acquired Global Force Wrestling and began to merge the two brands, however that deal was reportedly never officially completed.

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201...f-he-plans-to-stay-in-the-wrestling-business/

So how long will it take for him to come back to TNA/GFW/Impact once again? LOL.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler