Jason Jordan vs. The Miz (c)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
What do you guys think of this match?

I think it's pretty cool. I've always been a fan of Jordan though this silly angle of being Angle's mixed race bastard son is kind of a blot on his potential success. Idk, I would rather just him have a more original start and not be tied to Angle because he's an amateur wrestler who has a similar style.

As for The Miz, I think it's about time he gets a main card match for the title with an appropriate and fresh feud. He should've never been moved to RAW, SDL built the IC title up so well after years of misuse. But now, RAW has done nothing with it. Hopefully Miz drops the title and moves up in the card, or moves back to SDL.

Predictions, thoughts?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Daddy Kurt gonna assure his boy gets Miz without the Miztourage and put a title on him.

Nepotism :smh