Jarrett and Colter returning soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
oth Jeff Jarrett and Dutch Mantel (Zeb Colter) will return to work for TNA at tonight's Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando.

Regarding Jarrett, word is that wife Karen Jarrett will also be with him. We've noted how Anthem has had recent talks with Jarrett about moving forward together. With Anthem taking over and Dixie Carter being reduced to a minority equity stakeholder, that opened the door for Jarrett to return. One source told PWInsider that Dixie would never have allowed Jarrett to return. That same source saw Jarrett's return as proof that Dixie is "done."

Mantel was one of Jarrett's supporters years ago when both were employed by the company. Mantel is expected to work TNA creative and speculation is that Jarrett will be working behind-the-scenes as well.

PWInsider adds that this is reportedly not the end of Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling either. GFW continues to try and establish a TV deal in Los Angeles. It was noted that whatever Jarrett is doing with TNA, it will not impede any potential GFW happenings.
Source

Interesting to see what this will entail for the Creative aspect of TNA. Knowing Mantel, he could probably bring a big light to the Creative side of TNA.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Well now maybe we can see if the shit old bookers been crying about is actually a viable option in this day and age.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't know if I have hope for this but I damn sure will give it a chance.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I would have liked to have seen them go in a completely fresh direction instead of bringing former people in but I'll give it a chance.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler