Isane Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while and I probably won't be able to be very active in the main sections but I wanted to make some time for writing again. A buddy and I thought of this btb and did a show or two with it on a different forum a few years back, so I did some looking back and found our logo, which I will be using for this btb. I'm going to try my hardest to get this started and keep it going. Thanks for checking it out and enjoy!

It was first reported by f4wonline that Terry Funk has expressed an interest in starting up a hardcore wrestling promotion. Terry Funk has confirmed that the rumors are indeed true and has given out details about the new promotion.

14bknpi.png

Terry Funk has been working on this project for the past few years as he wanted to make sure everything is done correctly. IWF will be broadcasted from the Institute Arena in New York City, New York. It will air every Wednesday on HBO and IWF.com from 9pm eastern and will be a two hour long show. HBO is the only network to pick up IWF because it is rated TV-MA and is too violent and vulgar to be on regular television. The IWF's storylines will be very explicit and will be uncut and uncensored. It is not for children or for the faint of heart. Regular matches will be contested under "Insane Rules", which means no count outs, no disqualification, anything goes. The only rule is that all pinfalls and submissions must take place inside the ring. Terry Funk has signed multiple talent to take part in this edgy promotion.

Roster

2434_Ricochet.jpg

Ricochet

AJ55_cutout_by_Crank.jpg

AJ Styles

Teddy_Hart_2.png

Teddy Hart

John_Morrison_2012CutByJibunjishin1.jpg

John Morrison

Tyson_Kidd5_cutout_by_Crank.jpg

Tyson Kidd

joe_10.jpg

Samoa Joe

36_Desmond_Wolfe_4-Anniversary.jpg

Desmond Wolfe

rvd_09.jpg

Rob Van Dam

Bully_Ray_3_GD.jpg

Bully Ray

aries_11.jpg

Austin Aries

hawk.png

Curt Hawkins

TrentB_Jibi_Nov1.jpg

Trent Barreta

Sin_Cara_20_GD.jpg

Mistico

48_Homicide_6th_Year_Anniversary.jpg

Homicide

motor_city_machine_guns_iw_burak_s.png

Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley

Max_Buck1_cutout_by_Crank.jpg

Matt Jackson

Jeremy4_cutout_by_Crank.jpg

Nick Jackson

The_DOC_3_GD.jpg

Luke Gallows

32_The_Briscoe_Brothers_5th-Anniversary.jpg

Jay and Mark Briscoe

Tag Teams

The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin)
Generation Me (Matt and Nick Jackson)
Trent Barreta and Curt Hawkins
The Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark Briscoe)
Bully Ray and Luke Gallows

Other On-Air Personality

Owner: Terry Funk
Play by Play Commentator: Jeremy Borash
Color Commentator: Shane Douglas
Ring Announcer: Todd Grisham
Interviewer: Maria

Championships

hardcore.jpg

IWF Championship

images

IWF Tag Team Titles

Stay tuned for details about IWF's debut on HBO!

Reactions: Andrew and Nate