Is EC3 the real deal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I think people have known for a while what a fantastic heel EC3 is but lately he has somehow improved even further. Right now, in my opinion he is one of the top heels in both WWE and TNA. His mic work is nothing short of brilliant, he has a natural gift for talking on the mic which a lot of people don't have. He seems to be able to flow and go against the crowd which is always great to see.

The problem with EC3 is his ring skills. I am not saying that he is bad in the ring as he's pretty good but he isn't amazing. Do you guys think that this could damage him a lot? Or do you think that his mic skills are good enough to take him too the top?

Austin Bates

Reaction score
EC3 is a pretty good heel in TNA. I think he could improve in all areas of his game from talking to wrestling, but he is still a good heel. I think he will be taken to the top and not because of his matches, but because of his talking.

YES!

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He's a lot like Miz in 2010, great mic work but really never the reason why his matches are good. Not knocking his ring skills, but he's definitely not the best in-ring worker.

t4terrific

Reaction score
He's a lot like Miz in 2010, great mic work but really never the reason why his matches are good. Not knocking his ring skills, but he's definitely not the best in-ring worker.

He is head and shoulders better than Miz on the mat. His character is more obnoxious too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I don't think he's that much better than the Miz in the ring.

The Miz is pretty solid and can put on good matches with most people, it's just the little things he seems to miss out on.

I suppose one of the reasons EC3s matches aren't always great is the undefeated streak, it's in his characters nature to be slimy and sneak a win through underhand tactics rather than good wrestling.