Irish support for Sheamus and the Rey Mysterio report

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- Sheamus is being backed to win the WWE Title from John Cena by IrishCentral.com. The blog notes that the big Irishman can appeal to the 40 million Irish-Americans in this country. The article also calls John Cena a "has been" and refers to Vince McMahon as "a great Irishman."

- Regarding his knee injury, Rey Mysterio intends to work through it until after the WrestleMania 26 pay-per-view.

After this time, it is planned that he will undergo his sixth surgery on his left knee.

In recent times, Mysterio has been unable to work WrestleMania pay-per-views, which is why he is delaying the surgery.

Hometown Kid

Vince McMahon is a great Irishman!? :lmao I am taking it they didn't watch WWE January through April in '08. >_>

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I love it when people strongly back their nationalities with no real motivation...

...give Santino the strap!

MizMasta3000

Where the hell is Santino from.

Russia?
Canada?
Italy?
North Dakota????

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Rey's on his SIXTH knee surgery? Another year or two and Rey will need to hang up the mask.

Beer Money Army

Rey's on his SIXTH knee surgery? Another year or two and Rey will need to hang up the mask.

or another year or two, Mysterio may never be able to walk again. He really should get his surgery done. Bad Call on Mysterio part.

(i understand that he wants to be on Wrestlemania, But he has to look out for his Health for his life after pro wrestling.)