1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Greatest Royal Rumble Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

Discussion in 'Greatest Royal Rumble' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor vs. Samoa Joe – Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Samoa Joe got champion reigns.......hopefully

3. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie #draftjoshallen

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    This match will be absolutely dope. I generally love ladder matches, throw in four guys that I really like and it makes it even better.

4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Some talented guys for sure, but wouldn't be surprised if it turned into a bit of a spot fest with no story to tie it together.

5. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    You realise 3 of these 4 have been feuding for a while now right?

6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

But I was talking about the actual match on the night, not the storylines leading up to it. The problem with mutli-person matches especially when their lower down the card is they don't always get enough time to tell a proper story.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Samoa Joe just gets back from injury....put him in a ladder match that also has reckless Rollins :kobewat