Innocence of Muslims Film

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There have been protests all over the world this past week all because of the film called Innocence of Muslims. It is an offensive anti-Islam film that has managed to find it's way onto Youtube. Because of that film muslims all over the world have been protesting violently and it lead to the death of the US Ambassador to Libya and many more innocent people as well.

I understand that this film offends Muslims but there is no need for protests and violence like this. Every religion has to deal with offensive material yet no other religions followers deal with it with violence and killing. It is disgusting the way that some muslims have reacted and they are worse than the people that made this film. Who cares if someone made an offensive film, shrug it off and ignore it, killing people because of it is unforgiveable and those that did it should be punished.

Believe it or not the violence has actually spread to Sydney, Australia. Thousands of people protested today and attacked police, I hope that every single one that was involved is punished and sent to jail. That crap doesn't belong in Australia, or anywhere else in the world. One of the worst images from today's protest was a kid holding a sign "Behead those that insult Islam", that happening in Australia is on the level of a kid holding a machine gun in the middle east.

Aren't all religions supposed to be about peace anyway? Things like this happening just show me that organised religion just doesn't work.

What are your thoughts on the film and the protests over the film?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So they're reaction to the anti-Islam film is to act like what the film most likely stereotypes them?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Pretty much and these extremists can't seem to understand that they are in a roundabout way proving the filmmaker right. I don't mind people opposing crap like this film but do it peacefully and don't ruin anyone elses day with your protests.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It never makes sense when people violently protest these types of things, like the cartoon of Muhammed a few years ago and other instances like this. You never do your side any favors.

Christians don't go on violent mass protests to prove how devout they are, they let one guy do it.

Also, getting mad over things like this are like people getting mad over people saying wrestling is fake and for blueberries.