Indy Wrestling Survey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Thought it'd be a good idea to try and grasp who here actually watches Indy wrestling, what companies they watch, and which companies they are interested in. Gives people like me & Cas a better idea of which companies to focus on.

With me, my main interest on the Indy's these days is PWG. The company isn't as strong as it was two years ago, but it terms of consistently delivering fun shows, they're hard to beat. Plus, for me it's the big decider on who the real stand outs on the scene are, since if you can get over in PWG you can get over anywhere.

I still pay attention to CHIKARA but I'm just begging this CHIKARA/Flood angle to end so the company can start running some different and more fun feuds again. Literally the only angle running in the whole company, and when it's the same angle that started 18 months ago, you sorta get tired of it eventually.

I still have a passing interest in ROH, but they've not been the same in the Sinclair era.

I'm more enthusiastic about the UK scene nowadays, with companies like PCW & ICW starting to really stand out now. PCW have managed to get the mix of established international talent and UK talent spot on. ICW is the ECW for the current era, and current have an underdog feud of the year on their hands between Jack Jester & Drew Galloway. They also make excellent use of Youtube, making their company very easy to follow.