Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - March 29th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I was talking to ol' Brando.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Funny enough, I didn't even know Devon was TV Champion. This is the first I'm hearing of it. Good for him... I guess?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Funny enough, I didn't even know Devon was TV Champion. This is the first I'm hearing of it. Good for him... I guess?

Wow... At victory road he accepted Robbie E's open challenge and beat him for the title

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Ah, ok. I didn't watch Victory Road, and for some reason, I didn't read the spoilers either. I pretty much forgot it happened altogether.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You wouldn't even know it. Not once since winning it on PPV has he appeared on TV with the strap, mentioned it or been mentioned as the champion. I can call out TNA too.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I think TNA needs to ditch the title. It's so annoying when wrestling company's have titles justbfor the sake of them being there. What's the point in the united states title. It's been tossed around like a piece of garbage over the past few months.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Zack's reign was ok, and Ziggler's before that was nice too. Though to be fair, Gunner had an ok reign with the TV title too, but it was cut short for some idiotic reason. I don't really get it. Oh well, nothing I can do I guess.

Anyways, I managed to rack up 50 posts in this thread tonight. This'll be post #51. Not too shabby, imo.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Zack's reign was ok, and Ziggler's before that was nice too. Though to be fair, Gunner had an ok reign with the TV title too, but it was cut short for some idiotic reason. I don't really get it. Oh well, nothing I can do I guess.

Anyways, I managed to rack up 50 posts in this thread tonight. This'll be post #51. Not too shabby, imo.

Who even defeated Gunner for the TV Title. Honestly I don't remember.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
In my opinion the TV Title could be used very well if TNA wanted to branch out in that way. Like they did with the Bound for Glory Rankings with matches on house shows they could make the TV Title defended on every house show and make it actually change. Or they could actually bring some prestige to the Title by giving it to a worthy champion instead of giving it to someone just to get some gold around their waist. Put it on someone who could make the TV Championship more popular and it could turn into a good championship.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
In my opinion the TV Title could be used very well if TNA wanted to branch out in that way. Like they did with the Bound for Glory Rankings with matches on house shows they could make the TV Title defended on every house show and make it actually change. Or they could actually bring some prestige to the Title by giving it to a worthy champion instead of giving it to someone just to get some gold around their waist. Put it on someone who could make the TV Championship more popular and it could turn into a good championship.

ie Gunner