1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Impact Wrestling Discussion - May 31st, 2012 - 8 PM START TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Anaconda Vice, May 28, 2012.

1. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    [​IMG]

I expect them to go all out this Thursday in an attempt to hard sell the new time slot and live show. I'm hoping that they get off to a good start, but Brooke Hogan is not exactly going to set my world on fire. The very fact that she's so prominently mentioned both in the preview and on those stupid commercials really bugs me. However, I'll look past it and just bring along a little extra booze on Thursday night, so you all do the same and join me in the LD OF THE CENTURY!!!

2. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

First potential challenger for Devon is Rob Van Dam.

3. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Second potential challenger for Devon is Mr. Anderson

4. The Viper

The Viper Well-Known Member

Live Impact, baby! I'm so ready. No pumped in crowd noise, no editing. It's gonna be fantastic.

5. Castiel

Castiel Well-Known Member

I'm excited again this week for Joey Ryan!

6. The Linebacker

First RVD, then Anderson? Man they really don't want me to care, do they?

7. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Third guy was just announced and its Robbie E. Now I know you care about him!

I still think the last guy announced is going to be Garett and "the fans" are all going to vote for him.

8. The Linebacker

:whoo:

Shame he (Robbie) won't stand a chance. Hopefully he'll beat Garret at least to beat the massage into TNA's head that no one cares for Bischoff Jr.

9. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Fourth guy in is Jeff Hardy. If the fans votes are truly being counted, it comes down to him and RVD. I think Hardy might edge him out at this point. I have to admit, this is kind of exciting.

10. The Linebacker

Well that's gonna be Hardy then. Followed by RVD, then Anderson, then Robbie E.

Damnit, they're protecting Garret from us!

11. Castiel

Castiel Well-Known Member

I guess I'm glad Garrett didn't even get put in the runnings, would be interesting to see someone more important than Devon hold the TV title, I'll admit. For some reason I want Hardy to get the shot.

Also, just a heads up I've got a pre-public tomorrow and I need to study so I doubt I'll be here for the LD! :(
    I'll probably have the show on though because it's sure to be a good one so maybe you'll hear my thoughts on some things tomorrow!

12. Sabretooth

Well Hardy certainly is a good television figure with the hair and face paint so I'm gonna go with him getting the shot

13. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Did you vote? I voted for RVD. It's probably the only time in my life I'll ever vote RVD for anything. :lol:

14. Sabretooth

I voted for The Charismatic Enigma

15. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    With Hogan in charge, we're just as likely to see Curry Man get a title shot than any of the options..