Impact Wrestling Discussion - May 24th, 2012 - Open Fight Night II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What I'm hoping for is KOTM - Angle vs. Hardy vs. Styles vs. Ray vs. Roode (c). Make it happen TNA.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Fuck all you guys still. Sting is still the man, and his two minute attack on Roode outshines anything on the entire episode of Impact outside of Roode/Styles and Ryan/Aries. The dude can still go, even if you don't like his character too much. I'll be tuning in to see that match-up! DIG IT!

The Viper

Reaction score
Thankfully just on TV next week.

Indeed. I agree. Thank goodness it's not at Slammiversary. I fully expected Hogan to announce that as Roode's match at Slammiversary.

Although, I find it a bit alarming that we don't even know what the World Title match will be at the 10th Anniversary PPV and it's like 2 weeks away. Just sayin'.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Stay tune for MMA Uncensored folks!

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Indeed. I agree. Thank goodness it's not at Slammiversary. I fully expected Hogan to announce that as Roode's match at Slammiversary.

Although, I find it a bit alarming that we don't even know what the World Title match will be at the 10th Anniversary PPV and it's like 2 weeks away. Just sayin'.

What I'm hoping for is KOTM - Angle vs. Hardy vs. Styles vs. Ray vs. Roode (c). Make it happen TNA.
Just sayin'.

Castiel

Reaction score

kAvsZ.gif

It's the 10 year anniversary, please let them bring back KOTM. It made for some damn entertaining matches even if the concept was kind of flawed.

Btw, I agree with EC. Sting's still great.

The Viper

Reaction score
Just sayin'.

Right but the show is just 2 weeks away. All I'm suggesting is a little more build up for the World Title match at the 10th Anniversary show. Probably the biggest show they've ever had.

But I would LOVEEEEEEE for the KOTM to come back. Oh my...

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
kAvsZ.gif

It's the 10 year anniversary, please let them bring back KOTM. It made for some damn entertaining matches even if the concept was kind of flawed.

Btw, I agree with EC. Sting's still great.

Right but the show is just 2 weeks away. All I'm suggesting is a little more build up for the World Title match at the 10th Anniversary show. Probably the biggest show they've ever had.

But I would LOVEEEEEEE for the KOTM to come back. Oh my...
Not just any KOTM but with those five guys!!! Would be the best one to date. And if they announce it next week, then it could have a little build up because all five of the challengers have been eying the title for the past two weeks.

The Viper

Reaction score
Not just any KOTM but with those five guys!!! Would be the best one to date. And if they announce it next week, then it could have a little build up because all five of the challengers have been eying the title for the past two weeks.

True. Good point, good point.

Chalk one up on the board for you.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I love getting points on the board... :)

Alright, fellas, another fantastic LD on the books. I wish you all a good night and I hope you return for the next one.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

We don't know any matches from the PPV.

The Viper

Reaction score
We don't know any matches from the PPV.

Don't you think that's a small problem, though? It's their 10th Anniversary PPV, it's 2 weeks away and we have no clue what's gonna be on the show.

ALL I'M SAYING...is I just wanted more build-up considering it's such a huge PPV for them.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Don't you think that's a small problem, though? It's their 10th Anniversary PPV, it's 2 weeks away and we have no clue what's gonna be on the show.

ALL I'M SAYING...is I just wanted more build-up considering it's such a huge PPV for them.
I blame that on Open Fight Night. TBH I'm going on the record and saying I no longer think it's a good concept. It takes one week out of the month for building to PPV and wastes it a bunch of meaningless matches. I however do like the Gutcheck and think even if they got rid of OFN they should do that once a month anyway.

The Viper

Reaction score
I blame that on Open Fight Night. TBH I'm going on the record and saying I no longer think it's a good concept. It takes one week out of the month for building to PPV and wastes it a bunch of meaningless matches. I however do like the Gutcheck and think even if they got rid of OFN they should do that once a month anyway.

That's a very good point. Despite me absolutely loving the opening OFN segment last night, it definitely takes away from some epic build-up for what could be an epic show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No it's fine. It says that if somebody challenges you, you except. No excuses