I'm here for the cookies and milk.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

I have been trying to find a wrestling forum for a while now and I stumbled over this site in a google search. It seems like Pulse is great for talking about wrestling, but many other neat features.

My name is Ashleigh and I am currently 17, waiting to graduate high school in the next few months. I hope my age is not an issue? I'll be 18 this summer.

I have been a fan of WWE since I was 5. I started watching it about 2001, which was the end of the invasion storyline. It made me want to go back and see what it was all about. I'm not a super big mark on WCW and ECW because they were before my time, but I do try to keep up with WWE, TNA, and ROH as much as I can. I'm not a fan of women's wrestling at all. I feel the women are there for one thing and that's to entertain the male viewers.

I am thoroughly enjoying the storyline with Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns, which I hope doesn't end due to mismanaging from the WWE's writers. They have something golden with those three. I am a huge CM Punk mark. I have loved his work as Nexus' leader, Straight Edge storyline with Luke Gallows, Joey Mercury, and Serena. I was devastated when it ended. I love his current storyline right now. I wish he would be the one to end the "streak."

The one person I am highly disappointed with the direction of his character is Daniel Bryan. I feel WWE misuses him and having him teamed with Kane is ridiculous to me.

Anyway, I am a fan of writing short stories and working on a few romance novels. I have tried to dab my fingers at poetry, but I am not as good at it as writing in general. I do practice. When I am feeling really blue and my boyfriend and I have a big fight--I write some very depressing GOOD poems.

I don't know what else to put in my intro except I hope you guys welcome here despite my age and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Welcome to Pulse Ms. Monroe, it's a pleasure to have you here. No worries, your age won't be a problem, we actually have a member younger than you in here and a few around your age. It's great to see another passionate wrestling fan join the forums, so make yourself at home and post as much as you like. If you can handle our dysfunctional atmosphere, you'll be fine lol. If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Welcome to Pulse. Glad you tripped and found us. Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything let us know.

Starlight

Thank you guys. I am loving the Wrestlemania 29 discussion. You guys are very active. The other wrestling forum I was in, it was like picking teeth to get people to actively participant in wrestling discussions.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Yeah, there is usually someone on here at all times, although there are times where it's not as active. We try to make things the best we can. I haven't been extremely active lately, but life happens, so don't feel obligated to post all the time or anything, it's a very laid back environment here.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm so happy you stumbled upon our site Ash. You seem like a very enthusiastic fan and you'll fit right in here.

Don't worry about you're age! No one will judge you for it.

Too bad you missed out on the Monday Night Wars because WCW/ECW had a lot going on and it was a great time to be a wrestling fan.

You'll notice a lot of us are Shield marks so you'll get along with us quite well. (Don't worry I wish Punk would end the streak too.)

Great intro Ashleigh and I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table here. Welcome to our forums.

The Viper

Reaction score
YAY! A fellow Vegas-ian... or whatever people call us. Welcome to Pulse.

I also came for the cookies and milk a few years ago but I don't think I've still gotten any.

Oh yeah and BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
YAY! A fellow Vegas-ian... or whatever people call us. Welcome to Pulse.

I also came for the cookies and milk a few years ago but I don't think I've still gotten any.

Oh yeah and BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!

You didn't get the cookie because I ate them.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well, excuse the shit out of me! What did I ever do to you, Chops, huh?! You know I love cookies!

Nothing. I was hungry and thirsty. I will get you some though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm only 14.

Anyway, welcome to Pulse, you'll love it here it's great.

Starlight

Yay, I'm not the baby! Do you turn 15 this year or have you barely turned 14?