If you believed wrestling was real...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
How different would you watch wrestling? Do you think you would enjoy it more? Do you think you would enjoy it less?

Joey

Reaction score
How different would you watch wrestling? Do you think you would enjoy it more? Do you think you would enjoy it less?

Idk. I enjoy the whole kayfabe thing, like it was fun before when i was young, but i feel like its better now that i know and understand the other side. It adds another dimension i guess.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'd definitely enjoy it more. For one, I'd accept some if the worse finishes more, seeing as it's just circumstance and not booked stupidly.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'd definitely enjoy it more. For one, I'd accept some if the worse finishes more, seeing as it's just circumstance and not booked stupidly.
I agree with this but some things only make sense because we know it's not real too.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I convinced myself it was real when I was young and maybe I did enjoy it more but I'm still watching at 16 so I guess my revelation didn't affect me that much.