If Lesnar wins at Night of Champions...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Who do you think should be the next to have a shot at him?

Joey

Reaction score
I have a small list of competitors.

Daniel Bryan
Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I have a small list of competitors.

Daniel Bryan
Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns

Unfortunately, I don't see any of them on Brock's level. After the destruction of Cena at SummerSlam, I can't see anyone worthy of looking as a legit threat to Brock. I can't see Cena winning Sunday, and after that I can only assume that Brock will basically be fed guys to beat until they can build someone up enough to make their contender spot seem credible. Obviously it looks as if Roman Reigns is the heir apparent, but we will see.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I think Orton should be next and that's not anything to do with my love for him.

In kayfabe, he could claim he never got his rematch from WM with HHH giving it to him because of the authority link. He would lose to Lesnar though.

Bryan won't be back from injury and I don't really think anyone else is on his level right now.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
King Kong Bundy /thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Orton makes sense because of the rematch clause, but yeah, he'll lose of course. I suppose you could sell the match as Randy could hit the RKO on Lesnar out of nowhere and win, which isn't a bad angle at all. Big Show is another choice even though he was destroyed by Brock at the Rumble. Being able to legit knock anyone the fuck out with the WMD is also an easy sell.

Also wanted to mention that of all the names listed above, Wyatt should hardly be considered viable. He was just recently manhandled by the same guy that Brock manhandled to take the title. What threat could he possibly pose to Lesnar?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Orton makes sense because of the rematch clause, but yeah, he'll lose of course. I suppose you could sell the match as Randy could hit the RKO on Lesnar out of nowhere and win, which isn't a bad angle at all. Big Show is another choice even though he was destroyed by Brock at the Rumble. Being able to legit knock anyone the fuck out with the WMD is also an easy sell.

Also wanted to mention that of all the names listed above, Wyatt should hardly be considered viable. He was just recently manhandled by the same guy that Brock manhandled to take the title. What threat could he possibly pose to Lesnar?

Wyatt isn't ready at all in my opinion, same with Reigns.

I don't think being basically squashed by Lesnar would help them at all either.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Yeah, that definitely wouldn't help either of them. Reigns is certainly not ready, it took everything Orton had to pull off a good (not even great) match at SummerSlam. If he works with the wrong guy, he'll be totally exposed and that'll set him back even further. Really should have kept him in some sort of tag team for awhile longer.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Yeah, I think Orton would be the next best choice probably considering he has the claim for that rematch he never got after WM. However, there would be no chance of him being the one to beat Brock which I think will be either Roman Reigns or a returning Bryan, I'd prefer the latter to be honest.

Drew

Reaction score
Orton is logical for reasons above.

His next big feud should be Bryan when back from Injury.

Think of it. He's already going to have I overcome the authority. But having to beat the Beast to win his titles back...possibly at WM?!? Pop through the freaking roof and Dollar Signs to boot.