I was CT Styles.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles again

Reaction score
Terrible new name, bro.
Well if someone with power can make it CT Styles again I'll be fine with that. There was no need to be so confrontational, now I'm self-conscious about posting and to be honest, a little bit of piss came out when I read that.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Well if someone with power can make it CT Styles again I'll be fine with that. There was no need to be so confrontational, now I'm self-conscious about posting and to be honest, a little bit of piss came out when I read that.

lol @ someone actually putting that as your name.

Welcome back.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

hahaha, well, I just felt bad that you had a crappy name and hoped you would make it cool again. I have to chuckle at the 'again' part that a smartass seems to have put in, lol.

Kizza

Reaction score
HAY GUIZE.

CT STYLES IS BADAZZ~!

CT Styles again

Reaction score
You're my bitch until I say so. You'll follow my styles and go along with however my styles go. However they go..

EDIT: Directed at the other Styles guy.

CT Styles again

Reaction score
Yeah and he's a 100% better poster than you.
I probably would be if I still watched the shit.. until then, immaturity wise I'm probably all over him like a rash, so now that I think about it, it probably is a valid statement because immaturity is probably considered greater than wrestling knowledge here.