I Am Still Making Order out of Chaos by Reinvention [vs. Stormy Skies]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Octane Wrestling [vs. Stormy Skies]
Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]

"The reinvention of daily life means marching off the edge of our maps."

tumblr_nfzq1pgomJ1thje0ao1_500.jpg

"I am still making order out of chaos by reinvention."

Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]
30 minutes before Octane Wrestling

We open the scene to find Samara preparing for her debut on Octane Wrestling.

tumblr_o67ytcv6tq1rawiuoo1_500.jpg

SAMARA: "I can talk all day about how times have changed, but the only way these ladies are going to understand is through boot crushing their skulls. Action speaks louder than words and my boot weighs more than their jaws. I head that bitch Hale Storm was crying about how much my booth hurt when hit her upside the head. Let me assure you it won't hurt any less the second time. Although, you might want to pass along the message to your sister Skylar Croft as I want to see her face underneath my boot next. She's got such delicate skin it practically glows white."

Samara removes her sunglasses for dramatic effect.

SAMARA: "You know, Honey Bear, it isn't all about you. I may be working with you to rid these parts of those Thelma and Louise looking wankers, but you and I have a tango dance and we'll be getting to it really soon. I don't think I can even wait."

Samara grabs the camera violently.

SAMARA: "Penny, Penny, Penny, it's so good to see you again. When are you coming over to play? You know I've missed you. We used to be such good friends. No calls, no texts, no emails, nothing. That hurts. Maybe Jason wants to catch up. I should give him a call."

We leave her behind to prepare for the kickoff of Octane Wrestling.

Last edited: