Hulkstar vs The Mac BTB challenge League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hulkstar and The mac you are two enter your scenarios here I will judge here. Here it is

1. You must book JBL to beat Mysterio in his win or retire match back after Judgement day 2006. Book his title reign and how the title goes alwways keeping JBL in the title hunt up to One night stand with Tri Branded PPV's

2. Okay this one will be hard to stop it going stale, so try your best and I will judge on creativety.

3. One last rule. You are only allowed to have two gimmick matches(excludes stipulation matches).

Good Luck.

The Mac

Reaction score
So I post the Mysterio/JBL match here, then every PPV after that?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
No you dont post a match just post what happens on every Smackdown and PPV tyhat involves JBL and Mysterio or whoever you put in your storyline okay. NO MATCH WRITING REQUIRED

HulkStar

Wait Wait Wait What???
Ok so this is like The "WHat If Thread" Right where we go over what happens...
At this time JBL was The United States Champion right??

HulkStar

And we have this all revolving around JBL?? or the US Title?
and up til when do we do this too? One Night Stand 2007???!!!!

The Rated R CMStar

Man, why did you sign up if you didn't know what this is about?

You have to book JBL's WHC title reign, from JD 06 to ONS 07. Only that. Put what happens on every Smackdown and every PPV between those PPVs.

HulkStar

I just wanted to get all the details in... Alright.. Anyways one Last Thing can I do it in parts? Like have one post with JDO6- Summerslam 06
Or must I post it all toghether

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Oh well we do not know how long his ban is for. If a Mod could clear thaat up but I would still post yours so that I can see what matches I can put you in.