1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Hulk Hogan reinstated into WWE Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    Hulk Hogan reinstated into WWE Hall of Fame
    [​IMG]
    BREAKING: Hulk Hogan Backstage At Extreme Rules 2018, Gets Emotional While Meeting WWE Stars

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    BREAKING: Hulk Hogan Backstage At Extreme Rules 2018, Gets Emotional While Meeting WWE Stars

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    took a year longer than I thought.

4. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    It was also filmed for the Network

5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/lawler-hogan-overreaction-interview/

Jerry Lawler Says Removing Hulk Hogan From Hall Of Fame Was An Overreaction, Blames PC Culture

Jerry Lawler says WWE overreacted by removing Hulk Hogan from their Hall of Fame in 2015, blaming the whole thing on PC culture going too far.

Lawler was interviewed at Florida Supercon by The Roman Show and was asked about Hogan being reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame over the weekend.

“I’m not shocked at all. I was shocked while he wasn’t in the WWE Hall of Fame,” Jerry replied. “I think the whole thing was kinda blown out of proportion. I’ve known Hulk Hogan his entire career and, for the claims about him being a racist, there was absolutely not one ounce of truth to that at all.”

It’s worth noting here, however, that there WAS truth to that. In an audio conversation that has since leaked online, Hogan himself is heard saying he’s racist “to a certain point.”

The King adds, “I just thought it was an overreaction that he wasn’t in the WWE Hall of Fame. It’s part of how we have to be so politically correct these days. And honestly I think we go too far overboard in being politically correct.”

Admitting to being a racist and dropping racial slurs in the same conversation......CURSE YOU PC CULTURE!!! :MJ:

6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Like dodgy movie directors and their great films. I tend to think you have to separate someone like Hulk's work as a wrestler with his personally comments. As it is a lot of people have said they don't think he's a racist, just that those comments were off.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Hulk Hogan needs to come back....he's been gone the amount of years he dropped N bombs in that video, he's done his time.

Also.....the meddling Russians gained power in his absence.....that's not coincidence. Hulkamania stopped running wild and Putin rises [​IMG]