Hulk Hogan 'Looking for a Job"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan Quitting TNA a "SHOOT"? Heading To WWE?
Posted By: shaun on Nov 09, 2013
Source: 1wrestling.com Bill Apter

Hulk Hogan was at a signing yesterday at King of Prussia Mall in PA where Bill Apter of 1Wrestling.com got a brief interview with him. The key notes from the interview were Hogan stating that he needs a job and that quitting TNA was a "shoot". According to Hogans words it is implied that the separation was mutual and he holds no ill will to any TNA management stating Dixie Carter, Eric Bischoff, and Jason Hervey by name. Hogan also stated that he would like to work at the nearby Mrs. Fields that was hiring several times jokingly.

Apter also interviewed John Clark, who did the great Wrestling Flyer newsletter many years ago in the video. Clark now works for the NBC affiliate in Philadelphia as a sportscaster.

Their are several short snippets of fans at the signing doing impressions and there most memorable Hulk Hogan moments. The most common one of course being Hulk body slamming Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania III on March 29, 1987 at the Pontiac Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan.

Source: Wrestling News Source

Youtube video of the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87KYgJqD6OQ#t=283

He is a free agent. Let's see what happens

Castiel

Reaction score
I'm sure at some point down the line we'll see him in a WWE ring again but I think we always knew that would happen.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm sure at some point down the line we'll see him in a WWE ring again but I think we always knew that would happen.

I didn't. His last appearance was 7 years ago

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wouldnt be surprised if he does a WM match as it seems he and TNA are not reaching an agreement.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
WWE appearance, yes. Match, probably not if his back issues are as bad as he says.

Besides, who really wants a Hulk Hogan match in 2013?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE appearance, yes. Match, probably not if his back issues are as bad as he says.

Besides, who really wants a Hulk Hogan match in 2013?

If it was anyone else no but he's Hulk Hogan