Huge TNA Spoiler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
This might come up at the side so I am typing this to stop anyone who doesn't want to see it, seeing it.

Please don't come up on the side. I bet it does.

Bobby Roode just defeated Bobby Lashley to capture the TNA World title in Bethlehem, PA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This should come as great news to the 106 people that still watch TNA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
This should come as great news to the 106 people that still watch TNA!

They have managed to even mess this up though, instead of winning it at the PPV he won it on iMPACT.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I honestly didn't think this was important enough to discuss because no one gives a fuck anymore :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I honestly didn't think this was important enough to discuss because no one gives a fuck anymore :lol:
TNA is actually putting on some pretty good shows at the moment, the company is in an absolute state though.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm one of the few who don't think it's a bad thing that TNA does title changes on iMPACT. After all, way more people watch that show than their PPV's.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
TNA is actually putting on some pretty good shows at the moment, the company is in an absolute state though.

I think so too but considering the lack of participation in the LD's no one else does

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I don't watch the shows live due to time difference, they are shown on Sunday night in the UK so if I am not busy I watch them.

EC3 and Spud are basically the only reason I watch.

Castiel

Reaction score
It's not that the title change is something to care about but apparently it was taped to air after their biggest PPV of the year, how the hell does that make any sense? It's just beyond baffling. What's their next move exactly? Word is pretty much out that Roode has won the belt, so does Lashley still go to BFG as champ or what? I can't believe they'd go with that but either way none of this will make sense.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It's not that the title change is something to care about but apparently it was taped to air after their biggest PPV of the year, how the hell does that make any sense? It's just beyond baffling. What's their next move exactly? Word is pretty much out that Roode has won the belt, so does Lashley still go to BFG as champ or what? I can't believe they'd go with that but either way none of this will make sense.

I think BFG is gonna be a glorified ONO show at this point, it's not even going out live to due the time difference. TNA pretty much gave up on PPV a while ago when they cut back the schedule and started these ONO shows. Dixie said years ago she considers PPV to be a dying medium, which as evidenced by WWE may be true. However, they've completely bungled the alternative.