[Holden/Daniels] The change is near.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
[SCENE ONE: Dazza's garage]

The camera pans to where Dazza is in his garage, sitting on the couch just eating a slice of pizza, a beer is in his hand, a cigarette has been lit up resting against the ash-tray. It isn't long until we hear a voice.

Fuck sake Dazza, get off that fuckin' couch and do something meaningful with your life!

Dazza turns around, drops everything as his face is shocked. It is no other than Dazza's father, who he hasn't seen in 11 years.

D-dddd-ddd-dddad? Is... th-th-that you?

Yeah it's me, you haven't changed. Where's your mother? I wouldn't mind speaking to her again after all these years.

Wait, what? You come back to the home I grew up in, watching you drink alcohol and be abusive. Fuckin' look at me Dad when I'm talkin' to you! My childhood was watchin' you and then... I stupidly became you and I don't know anythin' else. As for Mum, she died mate. Necked herself a year after you fucked us all off. Dad, I'm now 28... I've never worked a day in my life, I'm a wrestler for World Wrestling Syndicate tryin' to make a name for myself. Tryin' to get my life back on track, they asked me for a character and I just told 'em I'd be myself. But nah, this ain't me mate, livin' this Bogan life... I've lived it all my life but it ain't what I dreamed of Dad... you're pathetic, always have been... now get the fuck outta my face or I'll break you!

Chill. I'm here because there's something important I need to tell you...

Go on, spit it out... I don't have all fuckin' day.

I'm not your father. You see, Mum had an affair before you were born. I knew all along, I stayed because I needed to keep this family together. But in the end... it became too much. Your mother... there were things you never knew about her... I knew about her death, I asked because I wanted your attention before you ran off on me.

What? So who the fuck am I?

I think it's best you come with me. It'll explain everything.

[SCENE TWO: The Hospital]

The camera pans up to where Dazza and his dad? are.
The nurse begins to speak.

Dazza, I've got results here regarding your true identity. Your real name is Liam, it's all here in the documents. Liam Turner is your name. Your father is quite rich and famous, I suggest you find him.

Fuck you Dad, fuck you all! I will find Mr. Turner... what's his first name?

Mark. Mark Turner.

Everything changes... now.

[SCENE THREE: Mr. Turner's House]

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Open up the fuckin' door!

*DOOR OPENS*

How dare you use such profanity on my property. Who are you?

I'm your son, apparently I've lived my fuckin' life under the name Darren Holden, they call me Dazza... but my real name is Liam. Apparently I'm your son, you banged my mom back twenty-eight years ago downtown. Got my mother work... Diane, you remember my mother? Diane Holden?

*THE DOOR BEGINS TO CLOSE, LIAM STOPS THE DOOR*

Don't try and fuckin' escape this. You knew too didn't you? You knew all along! Why did you allow Shane in my life? Why did you let my father for the past twenty-eight years treat me like this? An alcoholic father where I could have been brought into a rich family. Look at this fuckin' joint!

LANGUAGE! I will not tolerate speaking back with such profanity. Listen Liam, there is a very big reason to why I never fathered you. As you can see... this is my house, a mansion, I have all the money in the world now. I am a manager for a Global Corporation, twenty-eight years ago... when I had a fling with your mother Diane; she fell pregnant to you. However I knew and I wanted to be here, I found out she was dating Shane at the time. Shane was involved with a bikie gang, I couldn't bare seeing myself being killed. So I fled the country, I've only just came back to Australia. I lived in Portugal all this time, my company grew and became global. I was contacted just nine months ago by Shane, he told me that the bikie gang members have all passed away. He is the last one standing and he's decided to call it a day. I have my security with me, I needed to make sure, I sent out private investigators onto him to make sure he wasn't lying. All these years, I wanted to see you... but I couldn't, I was living in fear.

All this true Shane? Yeah... I ain't callin' you Dad no more.

It's all true son. This man here Mark Turner is your father.

Right. Guess I'm going to have to get used to the name Liam. I mean look at me, I look horrible don't I Mark? Perhaps... I need a make-over. I need to get my skills to the high profession that you live Mark. Now... I'm going to move into your home and we're going to catch up on what we've missed for the past twenty-eight years whether you like it or not!

Well... I suppose. First room to the left upstairs is yours.

I take it you already know what I do?

Yes, I know who Asher Daniels is... pack your bags and I'll tell you what you need to know...

[SCENE FADES & CUTS]

Last edited: