Hogan Predicts 3.0 on Jan. 4th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

who would actually watch a show full of washed out wrestlers and the storylines are written so badly? 1.5 would be their highest ever imo.
??? I don't see how/why people still say this, it's dumb. Who exactly is 'washed out' in TNA, other than Nash, who doesn't even wrestle? The storylines are 10x better than WWE's, has there even BEEN any real storylines for 90% of this year?

Name a storyline that's even came close to Desmond/Angle, Joe/Styles/Daniels, Lashley/Steiner, Steiner/Mafia, Foley/Hogan/Jarrett deal, old guys/Rhino paranoia of new guys taking them out, and anything TBP did before Angelina left (compared to the WWE's women). After that, name any wrestler that can outwork and outperform Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Joe, Daniels, Wolfe. And MCMG (singles or tag team, idc), or any other tag team in TNA for that matter compared to the WWE tag team (no, DX/Jerishow don't count).

xtremebadass

Shane McMahon shows up on Impact and says he left WWE in order to purchase TNA and how they are going to invade WWE programming.

I tink we ceen dis bfor!!!!!!

lookin back and reading this post I just was like OMG Shane-O can do w/e he wants 1/1/10, it could happen

Beer Money Army

3.0 would only Be reach if they put Kevin Nash in charge of everything

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'd be sweet if JR showed up on iMPACT that night. His contract still hasn't been renewed and I don't know if he has to wait after his contract is up. I think JR is over-rated, but it'd still be cool.

The Rated R CMStar

Name a storyline that's even came close to Desmond/Angle, Joe/Styles/Daniels, Lashley/Steiner, Steiner/Mafia, Foley/Hogan/Jarrett deal, old guys/Rhino paranoia of new guys taking them out

While you may have a point, it's plain perspective. I could name WWE storylines and say they are better.

After that, name any wrestler that can outwork and outperform Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Joe, Daniels, Wolfe.

Outwork? Maybe nobody. Outperform? Not counting Kurt Angle: HBK, Cena, Triple H, CM Punk, practically every WWE main eventer.

Who's washed up? Team 3D, Rhyno, Steiner and Nash also are but their mic work is awesome enough, Mick Foley, Sting, the coming Hulk Hogan, god forbids they actually bring Ric Flair.

Great One

Cena and Punk I'll agree. Triple H is my favorite wrestler, but he's 8+ years past his prime and has blown both his quads. Very sad, but the guy is very, very fragile in the ring because of the unfortunate injuries. HBK will always be the man, but he's 44 and it's only going downhill for him. =/

The hell? Rhino is in his early 30's, how's he washed up? Or do you mean he's just stale or something. 3D (mainly Bubba) can still work the mic like no other. Their main intention at this point is clearly to put these 4 guys over to shit (as well as Neal). None of those other guys really wrestle, and how the hell is Sting washed up after his match with AJ. If Flair comes, like Nash, I pray that he will really not wrestle, lol. All I've heard is rumors too, but just seeing Flair try to talk, 60 years old, is painful as fuck. He can barely speak, probably lost all his damn voice screaming and is losing all his hair. Nash I still love as an on screen character and he is the shit (like Steiner). I didn't include Steiner, because I personally feel that he can still perform on big occasions and is still solid. He's also been probably the most entertaining thing for me and many others on here apparently as of late so I felt the majority would find him exempt since he's been clearly put, awesome.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I feel like I'm repeating myself but I refuse to respect, watch or give credit to a wrestling show, any wrestling show, that doesn't make wrestling its primary feature.

Kizza

Cena and Punk I'll agree. Triple H is my favorite wrestler, but he's 8+ years past his prime and has blown both his quads. Very sad, but the guy is very, very fragile in the ring because of the unfortunate injuries. HBK will always be the man, but he's 44 and it's only going downhill for him. =/

The hell? Rhino is in his early 30's, how's he washed up? Or do you mean he's just stale or something. 3D (mainly Bubba) can still work the mic like no other. Their main intention at this point is clearly to put these 4 guys over to shit (as well as Neal). None of those other guys really wrestle, and how the hell is Sting washed up after his match with AJ. If Flair comes, like Nash, I pray that he will really not wrestle, lol. All I've heard is rumors too, but just seeing Flair try to talk, 60 years old, is painful as fuck. He can barely speak, probably lost all his damn voice screaming and is losing all his hair. Nash I still love as an on screen character and he is the shit (like Steiner). I didn't include Steiner, because I personally feel that he can still perform on big occasions and is still solid. He's also been probably the most entertaining thing for me and many others on here apparently as of late so I felt the majority would find him exempt since he's been clearly put, awesome.

Fuckin A. The older guys have smaller roles in the company then they did a couple of years ago. Steiner is putting over Lashley, Nash is just being awesome, Team 3D/Rhyno are putting over Jessie Neal. Sting has been a very consistent performer for TNA ever since he came in, the only overly critical thing I can think of is how he's always been in the title picture. Foley hasn't done that badly in the ring and has tried to put over Abyss, and Hogan won't be wrestling, and if so, it'll only be one major match, probably with Sting. And Flair would be perfect as a mouthpiece for a tag team, possibly the Guns. Hell, we saw how well Don West worked for Amazing Red, and Flair is at least 10x the mic worker West is.

Great One

Agreeeed. Although it really felt like Flair was losing his voice before, idk. It was kinda lol that Sting was in the BFG main event like 3 years in a row, but meh. Foley went all out like he always does. You can tell he gives it his all every time no matter what and does whatever he can.

gashface

Reaction score
I honestly think Hogan knows they wont get that hes just trying to hype it up. If TNA draws the same as it does usually that'll be enough for me, it means they can at least hold their own audience. Ideally they'll go up a few notches though too.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I feel like I'm repeating myself but I refuse to respect, watch or give credit to a wrestling show, any wrestling show, that doesn't make wrestling its primary feature.

Besides that piece of shit RAW that you made a thread about, when was the last time you watched a WWE program?