Hide & Seek

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
We're live at a SIG House show and Micheal has allowed local competitors to fight. The camera captures the victory of one of the competitors but suddenly the cameras shakes as if it's ripped away. There's a bit of shaking and you hear a struggle. The camera turns slightly and you can see the man on the ground and the crowd is excited.

The camera is pointed up at the competitor who has his arms up looking at the camera. A hand waves at him as the camera makes its way up the ramp. The competitor walks towards the apron and is bashed in the face with the camera. The glass on the camera is cracked as the competitor now lies on the floor busted open. A foot kicks the competitor out of the ring.

The camera is placed on the ground as black boots enter the frame and finally when Kid sits down, leaning against the bottom turnbuckle with a mic in his hand.

Hello Micheal, you have a very lovely home here. It doesn't have the glitz and glamour of your old place, but it certainly does the trick. Now it should be no surprise that I'm here, because you obviously were going to invite me here weren't you. You have all the big stars from IWT here. I mean they may have changed their names and the way they look, but we all know they came from what is now MY empire.

Micheal, contrary to the bleeding man on the floor might say, I'm not here to cause trouble. I'm just in the neighborhood and I was passing through, you know me. I got a real good look at all you superstars, who they are, where they dress, where they park their cars, where they stay for the night, and you would be surprised at how empty those places are and how publicly accessible they are. As I was scoping out this place I could not find one man.

I honestly expected him to be here. I mean out of all the talent that got slaughtered at that board of directors meeting he would be the first person that you think would be in this place. Now I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about as I've mentioned this over at CQC's nifty little contest to crown the champion of inferiority.

I mean I've been EVERYWHERE! RWK, Here, CQC, I even double checked IWT, but man it seems like one of the most prominent figures in professional wrestling has simply vanished off the face of the earth. If I didn't know any better I might think that this individual might be....hiding from me. Micheal....THATS A PROBLEM!

Kid gets up from his seated position and we cut to another camera.

Micheal, you were the one who when everyone was getting put down, did nothing! I on the other hand was the one who got those same people back and had you been less of a passive little cunt the most dominant federation on the damn planet might not be dying! I feel like Barack Obama taking over after Bush fucked everything up. Except I'm not going to fix what you broke, I'm going to watch IWT burn to the ground to remind you that no matter how much these people and these competitors THINK you're their messiah, you are nothing but the inevitable deaths of their careers.

Micheal, I'm not here to fight for YOU. You destroyed the business that I spent nearly 5 years of my life in both in and outside of that ring. You don't deserve to have me fight for you. You don't get to book me in your little tournaments. You don't get to book me in your world tours. You don't get to book me in autograph signings, television appearances, radio, none of it! I will go to the make a wish foundation and I will say "I can't appear for any of the children, BLAME MICHEAL".

#BlameMicheal fades in to the top left corner of the screen

And as much as you sicken me, as much as it sickens me that I had to swallow my pride to appear on YOUR show on this Wrestling Smarks network, I have to put that aside because you're going to help me, RIGHT NOW!

Micheal, you're going to walk down your ramp, into your ring, and you're going to bring down a contract. Now listen carefully Micheal because I know how much of a lost cause you can be when it comes to the details and following instructions. You're going to come down here, stand in this ring, and in your hand will be a contract...NOT a contract to sign with this god awful organization, but a contract for a match.

That contract will read at the PPV that follows the next one, whether you're calling it SIG Surrender, Battlefield, Aramgeddon, Rapture, Fight for your Life, Sig Mania, Sigapalooza, IT DOESNT MATTER! BECAUSE AT THAT PPV IT WILL BE THE MAN WHO STOLE YOUR LIFE, YOUR MONEY, YOUR COMPANY, AND YOUR LEGACY.....vs Danny Jacobs...

Dat Kid is beside himself, pacing the ring in a circle, as the crowd is electric.

I am...a legend, a hall of famer, and the only man to ever hold 5 different IWT Championships making me more than just a grand slam champion. After IWTMania 5 when I pull the plug on the disaster you created who will remember that. So now ON TOP of destroying my business, you have effectively eradicated my existence and I was going to walk into your office with a bat and see where things went from there, but I'm not going to let my hands touch filth. I am simply going to regain what I have lost and in order to do that I need to face the best competitor that exists today.

So Micheal, you're going to find Danny Jacobs, you're going to give him a deal here at SIG, and you're going to serve him to me on a silver platter because if you don't...I will drag you down the same black hole that the IWT is sinking into piece...by...piece.

Kid leans against the ropes facing the entrance with his chest...watching

Reactions: Roadster and Drag

Dat Kid

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Well why dont you do it. I never approached Indy

Dat Kid

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
You hit that joint too hard

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Michael is shown in his office watching the monitor with a fuzzy look of either confusion or collusion.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
OOC: I would cut a promo, but I honestly have no idea if Indy will even join for this since he's too busy being big boy in autism school iirc.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The new Television Champion is seen in the back watching the SIG monitors with a puzzled look on his face.

TSUKADA: What is this nonsense? Why am I not included in this?

Tsukada turns to stare at Michael.