HI wwe universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death

Reaction score
RC Styles brother.... not sure if I should believe this or not. Are you bi polar too?
mike, i guess yur the admin.

well first of all, why would my brother make an alt, he knows that is illegal and secondly im not like my brother.

im more mature then him and i don,t spam.

but it is up to you.

but you gotta believe me mike.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
mike, i guess yur the admin.

well first of all, why would my brother make an alt, he knows that is illegal and secondly im not like my brother.

im more mature then him and i don,t spam.

but it is up to you.

but you gotta believe me mike.

You and RC take a pic together holding signs that say 'Hi IWF' and your usernames.

Failure to do so results in you being RC's alt.

Axis

Reaction score
I thought RC Styles was a gimmick account o_O

Axis

Reaction score
I neg repped him with the comment "Clearly you're RC Styles," and he neg (well, neutral since he doesn't have any rep power) repped me back with the comment "who is rc styles again?" If RC Styles is his brother, as he claimed, he would not suddenly forget that. It seems he has mixed up his story. If an explanation is not put forth, I advocate banning this account. There is no reason for him to have made another, especially if he is going to lie about it.

Death

Reaction score
You Said "rc styles" and that is totaly wrong because it is "RC Styles" whit caps lock on the 2 first letters.

Axis

Reaction score
You Said "rc styles" and that is totaly wrong because it is "RC Styles" whit caps lock on the 2 first letters.

Everybody can see your profile to see you're lying. Here is your reputation log:

-32 point(s) total
ThreadDate
Thread: Push Joe now
We all know you are RC Styles...
06-16-2010 05:53 AM
Axis
Thread: HI wwe universe
fag.
06-15-2010 09:16 PM
LadyHotrod

As you can see, I capitalized the words correctly. As TheItalianOutsider told you, lying is only making your worse off.

Death

Reaction score
if im RC Styles(even i know that im not) what are you going to do ? banned me like the others and that would you feel better ?

Axis

Reaction score
if im RC Styles(even i know that im not) what are you going to do ? banned me like the others and that would you feel better ?

I simply want to know the truth. If you are RC Styles (even i know that u r~!), then we need to act accordingly, as you have broken a rule by creating a second account. Furthermore, you have lied to the staff which shows a lack of respect toward the order of the site. And if that wasn't enough, you have just now implied that you show little respect toward the forum's rules in the first place.

If you are RC Styles, now is the time to admit to it. You will not have a favorable outcome if you continue to lie. I promise.

Death

Reaction score
IM NOT RC STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUFF SAID.

Axis

Reaction score
No, it is not enough said. If you wish for us to believe you, you must comply with my signature. First things first, why did you deny knowing RC Styles in your rep comment?

Death

Reaction score
something i always wonder "drew mcityre and brian kendrick totaly looks the same" isn,t that creepy AXIS ?

Axis

Reaction score
fine "i did not rc styles" happy?!

I cannot be happy, because I do not know what you just said. Please directly answer the question that I posed.