1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm Adam formerly from WhatCulture and I'm a shitty boyfriend

Discussion in 'General Wrestling' started by Blazeta, Oct 25, 2017.

1. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    I personally really like WhatCulture Wrestling. It's the only wrestling channel I really pay attention to in YouTube and I used it a lot as I was trying to recap things I had missed the past couple years. As far as the people behind it though, I thought Adam had his moments and Simon seems like a pretty cool guy, but the others were very meh. Sometimes I'd leave a video when I realized it wasn't going to be one of those two on it. Idk what they're planning for this next project, this was kinda the first I had heard of it, but I'll definitely check it out when it launches just out of curiosity.

Blazeta likes this.
  2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

This is their teaser intro:

3. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    No Simon? That's gonna be kind of a deal breaker for me.

4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Simon was the main guy that didn't leave WhatCulture.

5. Roadster

Roadster Active Member

uUsHwHt
    akiratozawa
    samoajoe
    ajstyles2
    undertaker
    L1l4tIp
    Ain't as bad as people are making it out to be. Yeah it's bad, but its his issue. He didn't rape, molest, assault or abuse anyone. He tried getting nudes by using his fame - this ain't a new thing.

Is it wrong? yes.
    Is it that big of a deal? not really.

Cwalker and Smarkslayer like this.
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Pretty much my take on this.

7. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    What Adam did was no big deal. But be Like Simon. Hes awesome.

8. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh

That's stupid imo. They probably did it because of the "reaction".

9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

That's a vast departure from their stance yesterday. Well, I won't be watching them.

McGrady likes this.
  10. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    I will. Desperate for good YT channels to watch while I'm on bus. But I think they will get him back sooner or later.

11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Adam was my favorite out of that crew and loyalty counts for something in my books and to my knowledge Adam was the one who actually started the company, so I can't support a site that fired its own creator before launch.

Captain Charisma likes this.
  12. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    I think once shit blows over he'll be back.

Be on the look out for a masked guy on the channel, probably will be him lol. I could see them doing something like that for when they do bring him back. Trust me, this is just probably like when WWE fired Daniel Bryan. It's just to look like they did something to only bring him back later on. At least, I hope so. As much as I am against what he did, not worth being fired.

13. Captain Charisma

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    There'd be a few people to work if asking nudes and cheating girlfriend/boyfriend is a fire reasoning.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

TBH I think it looks worse when you fire someone and then bring them back. Because you acknowledged there was a reason to fire someone, but you're now OK with it. Should have said he's suspended until further notice. Suspension means there's a possibility he'll be back.

Blazeta likes this.
  15. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

We're getting to the point where you can be fired for asking a female co-worker out on a date.

And Adam didn't even work with these women!